ADVERTISEMENT

Predict the big headlines on Monday before they happen

Originally posted by maxstabs13:
Two 1 loss teams fall on day one of the state tournament...
Wow. Way to go out on a limb. that's your headline? I was under the impression that would be conventional thinking there. So how about all 1 loss teams advance. That would be headline worthy.

Originally posted by Saywhat2:

Wow. Way to go out on a limb. that's your headline? I was under the impression that would be conventional thinking there. So how about all 1 loss teams advance. That would be headline worthy.
And your headline is......?

Originally posted by LukeFeddersen:

It's right there Luke! All one loss teams advance! I thought you could figure that one out from reading it.

Three First Round games into Overtime in 3A!
Pella vs. Xavier, W-SR vs. Wahlert, and DC-G vs. LeMars all go into OT.

"Class 1A Catholic Schools Go Undefeated on Day 1 of State Tournament"

This isn't Monday but I think Wednesday morning in the Dubuque Telegraph Herald the headlines will be.

"GO" Hawks ..."GO" Down.

It's right there Luke! All one loss teams advance! I thought you could figure that one out from reading it.
I mainly just read you complaining about the first person to reply to question.

I mainly just read you complaining about the first person to reply to question.
My headline lasted longer than his... I'm content. I was banking on Belle Plaine and MVAO losses... I don't expect an AP loss. I was going out on a limb because South O'Brien and MVAO was a toss up in my mind. Earlham and Belle Plaine could have been seen as a toss up as well.

Oh get over yourself Luke. There's nothing creative about picking favorites, I'm sure they taught reading comprehension at Cornell. Relax bud. It's just high school basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT