ADVERTISEMENT

Post #1000

BlameIt

Varsity
Aug 23, 2009
No better way I can say thank you for all the fun on Iowa Preps then with Post #1000

And here we go:

CIDHawkeye - We definitely disagree about a great many things, but you're an OK guy. At some point, that Herb n Lou's seat will open up for ya.

Pinehawk - You're loyal to your team. I cannot fault you for that.
IronDoc - Be well you Fearsome Eagle Beast. I still have no idea where that comes from, or where you do.

Pribs36 - You have grown on me, dude. I like your posts. You keep it classy 99.4% of the time. That's what it is all about
PNation - My fault for ever doubting your intelligence. All hail the PNation. :)

CraigsNews - Again, a loyal fan to a fault. You keep calling out GoEagles. Sooner or later he will bust!

which leads me to...

GoEagles23 - You seem to watch a lot of teams other than 'The Ridge'. For a (what it seems) college kid, you have fire for the game. Good thing.

Superbee - Good job keeping the prediction contest. I may be in it this year. I plan to win it....and beat BC Moore in the process.

which leads me to...

BCMoore - Honestly, fella, you deserve credit for being a card carrying member of the #NerdNation. Outside of that, your rankings mean nothing to me and never will. When you had Emmetsburg (with TWO LOSSES) ranked higher than an undefeated Regina squad AFTER the Regals won the title game, it disproves everything your program achieves.

and finally

LukeFeddersen - I think you let far too many things get through the censor (ex: my post on Cade Jones in 2012). Perhaps that is your weakness: you want a community of followers, but don't want to upset them. At any rate, you've made this site a great place to talk about a great thing: Iowa HS Football. Thanks for your dedication.

Until Post #2000

BlameIt out

I didn't see you sneek this post in down here. I think we will agree to disagree on many things. I have probably had a seat at Herbs a dozen.times this summer so our paths have probably crossed a time or two. Good to have you back on the board consistently.

Just saw this post, congrats on #1000 Blame. Well said, you're loyal to your team as well and the discussion helps add to the fun and excitement of football season.

Thank you for the mention
smile.r191677.gif

I certainly hope you will participate in the prediction contest this year.

The first week of the prediction contest will be posted August 25th or 26th (Monday or Tuesday). I am looking forward to it !

As a new feature this year, I will post BC Moore's predictions for 1A games by game time each Friday, so that we can easily compare his success rate (weekly and for the season) with our own prediction success rates. His after game adjustments will not be accepted
smile.r191677.gif

BlameIt:

Congratulations on your 1000th post.

I look forward to your insights this fall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT