ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Round 2 Predictions & Discussion

If you are looking to go to one or the other, the game in Marcus will be the one to see compared to the other. Couple very good teams that played a 10 pt game earlier this year in week 2. Winner of this game has a legit shot to reach the dome and make some noise there as well.

I wouldn't give Twin Cedars much of a chance against Adair-Casey. They can definitely sling the ball around, but I just don't think they have the defense to hold the Bomber offense in check. Not that the transitive property really means a lot, but Adair-Casey dropped 85 points on the same Lamoni squad that Twin Cedars knocked on last week. And actually, since stats haven't been posted for Lamoni, they may not have even been 100% last week; I know Bjorland had sat out a couple games at the end of the year and I don't know if he was in the lineup against Twin Cedars. If he wasn't, then winning 40-22 isn't all that impressive, IMO. A-C beat a healthy Lamoni team and wore them down throughout the game. I expect they'll do the same tonight.

Graettinger-Terril/Ruthven-Ayshire@ Newell Fonda (Newell Fonda by 20)
West Bend @ MMC (MMC by 8)
Northwood-Kensett @ Bosco (Bosco by 14 close until the 4th)
Easton Valley @ Springville (Springville by 30)
Wayne @ HLV (HLV by 14)
Twin Cedars @ Adair Casey (Adair Casey by 14)
Boyer Valley @ Glidden Ralston (Glidden Ralston by 14)
Coon Rapids Bayard@ Exira-EHK (Exira-EHK by 20)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT