ADVERTISEMENT

Pete Rose

I know what he did was wrong, but the man bet on his team to win every single time he placed a bet. If he bet on them to lose, he had the ability to manipulate the outcome.
Betting on them to win 100% of the time is supreme confidence. He deserves to be in the HOF 💯 iyam.
Watch the Charlie Rose 2004 interview on YouTube. All he said was he bet on his team while being the manager (he didn't say to win or lose). He just admitted it was wrong and he shouldn't have done it.

And I personally observed what a dick he was in Orlando airport to people who would walk up to him and try to complement him (I was sitting next to him waiting on a flight). He basically told them all to fvck off. I just watched and didn't say shyt to him... he finally looked over at me and I gave him my very finest 'fvck you' look and went back to reading my USA Today.

I hate the thought of him standing next to Lou Gehrig in the HOF. But he'll probably get voted in.

Watch the Charlie Rose 2004 interview on YouTube. All he said was he bet on his team while being the manager (he didn't say to win or lose). He just admitted it was wrong and he shouldn't have done it.

And I personally observed what a dick he was in Orlando airport to people who would walk up to him and try to complement him (I was sitting next to him waiting on a flight). He basically told them all to fvck off. I just watched and didn't say shyt to him... he finally looked over at me and I gave him my very finest 'fvck you' look and went back to reading my USA Today.

I hate the thought of him standing next to Lou Gehrig in the HOF. But he'll probably get voted in.
He shouldn’t have been a dikc to the fans.
He shouldn’t have bet on his team.
He shouldn’t have lied about it (biggest fukc-up.)
And he shouldn’t get in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT