PNation

Varsity
Aug 15, 2010
Here is what I see after 4 or 5 games.

District 1
1. Remsen St. Mary's
2. Woodbine
3. Newell Fonda

I went with RSM over Woodbine just due to tradition but I think that game will be close, and same with NF for 3rd they are down, but still seem better then the rest of the district.

District 2
1. Garrigan
2. GTRA
3. West Bend Mallard

The top 2 are obvious, West Bend Mallard has played the toughest schedule in the state, I expect them to win out.

District 3
1. Don Bosco
2. Kee
3. Turkey Valley

Don Bosco is easily the best team in the district, I think Kee High is a clear two, then I like Turkey Valley for 3rd over Riceville.

District 4
1. G-R
2. Janesville
3. Clarksville

G-R has a loss to a very good Don Bosco team, I think Janesville is a clear two but haven't challenged themsleves, Clarksville is down from last year but a clear #3

District 5
1. Ed-Co
2. Central City
3. Calmus Wheatland

I will be 100% honest here, this district is Ed-Co and a big mess after that, and I am not so sure but what Ed-Co is in that mess as well. It will come down to points.

District 6
1. Iowa Valley
2. WACO
3. WMU

Top 3 are pretty easy to figure out in this district

District 7
1. Belle Plaine
2. Montezuma
3. BGM

Top 3 are also very easy to figure out in this district, Belle Plaine has more impressive wins than Montezuma to this point is while I'll take them to win.

District 8
1. Lennox
2. Southeast Warren
3. Bedford

I think all 3 of these are pretty close

District 9
1. Audubon
2. St. Eds
3. Baxter

I think that 3rd spot comes down to points, which might just give it to Baxter

District 10
1. CAM
2. Fremont Mills
3. Exira-EHK

The two at large I truly don't have a clue but maybe East Mills and Riceville

Reactions: privateer13
A few of the third posts in some districts are gonna need to be played out, but the top two from each district is pretty cut an dry at this point. Baxter ended up losing the day you posted this, I think that puts them on the outside looking in with a couple district games yet to be played.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT