billywayneluck

All District
Dec 28, 2009
Anyone recognize the bust behind Biden?

imrs.php

Details: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/20/biden-oval-office/

Or President Xi his owner
Where’s the $$$ for Biden

This narrative appears to be a problem for you people.... $5.4 Mil to Trump Tower??

There’s a lot more Trumpsky family business in China. Let me know if you want to play. For example- Ivanka has a shell company set up to collect royalties for the 34 patents and trademarks that her company received during the trade negotiations. Strange that tariffs were removed from her products. But you already know this... because I posted here a dozen times.
[URL

Trumpsky brand Voting machines?? HO LEE SHIT LOLOLOL

unfurl="true"]https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1NB0TL[/URL]

Last edited:

This narrative appears to be a problem for you people.... $5.4 Mil to Trump Tower??

There’s a lot more Trumpsky family business in China. Let me know if you want to play. For example- Ivanka has a shell company set up to collect royalties for the 34 patents and trademarks that her company received during the trade negotiations. Strange that tariffs were removed from her products. But you already know this... because I posted here a dozen times.
[URL

Whataboutism says what?

Xiden is ok because Trump did _______.

As a conservative Republican, I would have assumed that you would have moved on to the leftist idiot in the Oval. I'll hold my breath.

[URL

I guess you miss the irony, especially calling him Trumpsky, when that Russian narrative was proven to be false....but that’s how you liberals roll

Whataboutism says what?

Xiden is ok because Trump did _______.

As a conservative Republican, I would have assumed that you would have moved on to the leftist idiot in the Oval. I'll hold my breath.

Waiting for any link from any credible publication about any President Biden’s financial holdings in China. He published his tax returns for 10 years. those are all sworn statements, you know.

I am a conservative Republican like Cheney, Newhouse Rice, others who think Trumpsky and his militias are the greatest present threat to American democracy ( according to DHS, FBI) and laid their careers in the line for it. Are they Dems too?? Or just recognize the MF for what he is.

You will see more in the Senate- but probably not enough to impeach. Too many cowards out there. So The propose is now to lay out evidence for the world to see. He can’t block it this time.

Waiting for any link from any credible publication about any President Biden’s financial holdings in China. He published his tax returns for 10 years. those are all sworn statements, you know.

I am a conservative Republican like Cheney, Newhouse Rice, others who think Trumpsky and his militias are the greatest present threat to American democracy ( according to DHS, FBI) and laid their careers in the line for it. Are they Dems too?? Or just recognize the MF for what he is.

You will see more in the Senate- but probably not enough to impeach. Too many cowards out there. So The propose is now to lay out evidence for the world to see. He can’t block it this time.

gonna need half for the big guy

Lol @ you being a Republican. Simply false.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I am a conservative Republican like Cheney, Newhouse Rice, others who think Trumpsky and his militias are the greatest present threat to American democracy ( according to DHS, FBI) and laid their careers in the line for it.

You will see more in the Senate- but probably not enough to impeach.
😂
I’ll give you credit, that’s one of the funniest things I’ve read in a while. You’d think by now self described “Republicans” (establishment RINO’s and never-Trumpers) would have realized they were played as complete rubes by the far left deep state but alas, they are simple poltroons.

😂
I’ll give you credit, that’s one of the funniest things I’ve read in a while. You’d think by now self described “Republicans” (establishment RINO’s and never-Trumpers) would have realized they were played as complete rubes by the far left deep state but alas, they are simple poltroons.
Cheney is a RINO? Seriously? When did she become RINO. She has voted with Trumpsky 100% till the insurrection. Soooooo... Is there a RINO list with you people now? That’s going to be interesting to watch how many bail on the corrupt seditionist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT