by not letting us know about these new woke terms

"Neuro Divergent" = mentally ill/ mentally unstable

"Justice Impacted" = you gots a criminal record

Shame on you lefties! Shame!

by not letting us know about these new woke terms

"Neuro Divergent" = mentally ill/ mentally unstable

"Justice Impacted" = you gots a criminal record

Shame on you lefties! Shame!
Not a lefty - moderate Reagan - Bush Republican… so I don’t have a clue. I - like Mike pence and most of his former staffers, Cabinet officials ( witnesses for the prosecution) will vote for the Libertarian rather than carry that stain on my conscience.

Not a lefty - moderate Reagan - Bush Republican… so I don’t have a clue. I - like Mike pence and most of his former staffers, Cabinet officials ( witnesses for the prosecution) will vote for the Libertarian rather than carry that stain on my conscience.
You could've done that last time instead of voting for a retard and bragging about it.

You could've done that last time instead of voting for a retard and bragging about it.
Joe was much more articulate 4 yrs ago.. replay the debates he won - without a teleprompter. He would win again as Trump has really become psychotic and would absolutely get roasted about his immunity statements .

BYW he doesn’t have a chance on that case 1-8 ( Clarence Thomas will be a Yes ) .

However- every one of the MAGATs will be supporting “absolute Presidential Immunity” - not realizing that Joe the gets first crack at total immunity to do anything he wants during his remaining term.. and can order Kamala not to count the electoral votes and declare martial law to collect voting machines, solicit state official to take into account known false accusations - even better order an attack by Seal Team 6( his idea) . and then pardon himself for it.

Joe was much more articulate 4 yrs ago.. replay the debates he won - without a teleprompter. He would win again as Trump has really become psychotic and would absolutely get roasted about his immunity statements .

BYW he doesn’t have a chance on that case 1-8 ( Clarence Thomas will be a Yes ) .

However- every one of the MAGATs will be supporting “absolute Presidential Immunity” - not realizing that Joe the gets first crack at total immunity to do anything he wants during his remaining term.. and can order Kamala not to count the electoral votes and declare martial law to collect voting machines, solicit state official to take into account known false accusations - even better order an attack by Seal Team 6( his idea) . and then pardon himself for it.
Biden has been a useless retard since he got to DC. You could've voted for the Libertarian in 2020. You could've written in Saban. You voted for, and have defended, Biden. Your unwillingness to admit that he's been an epic failure is shocking to me. Trump is, and always has been, a piece of shit. This country continues to head down the toilet because we are left to choose between a narcissistic dumbass and the epitome of a "swamp" politician who is, literally, the dumbest human being to ever live.

Biden has been a useless retard since he got to DC. You could've voted for the Libertarian in 2020. You could've written in Saban. You voted for, and have defended, Biden. Your unwillingness to admit that he's been an epic failure is shocking to me. Trump is, and always has been, a piece of shit. This country continues to head down the toilet because we are left to choose between a narcissistic dumbass and the epitome of a "swamp" politician who is, literally, the dumbest human being to ever live.
Best overall economy on the planet following a global pandemic. Someone’s doing something right. He can be controlled and likely has been. I’ll take that over a wannabe dictator with a clear plan to achieve absolute immunity ( fact) dismantle government as we know it and remain in power like a Pope till he literally dies in the Oval.

Reactions: Konigstiger
Best overall economy on the planet following a global pandemic. Someone’s doing something right. He can be controlled and likely has been. I’ll take that over a wannabe dictator with a clear plan to achieve absolute immunity ( fact) dismantle government as we know it and remain in power like a Pope till he literally dies in the Oval.
The economy was going to bounce back after the lock downs regardless of who sat in the WH. Did you intentionally forget to mention the highest inflation we've seen ever, or is that fact a pin to your dumbass balloon? I dislike Trump, too, but your blindness is staggering. The party you voted for is looking for the exact same unilateral control that you accuse Trump of. If you don't agree, then you've lost your fvcking mind.

The economy was going to bounce back after the lock downs regardless of who sat in the WH. Did you intentionally forget to mention the highest inflation we've seen ever, or is that fact a pin to your dumbass balloon? I dislike Trump, too, but your blindness is staggering. The party you voted for is looking for the exact same unilateral control that you accuse Trump of. If you don't agree, then you've lost your fvcking mind.
Is the inflation GLOBAL? and tied to the global COVID shutdown ?

Does it have a domino effect on global trade ?

Start googling- I already know.

Is the inflation GLOBAL? and tied to the global COVID shutdown ?

Does it have a domino effect on global trade ?

Start googling- I already know.
You don't think that the world's largest economy dictates GLOBAL economies? We are several years removed from the GLOBAL Covid shutdown, and your fvcktard POTUS can't fix the inflation issue. You can't give him credit for one thing without holding him responsible for the other, jackass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT