ADVERTISEMENT

Our enemies are watching this

My libbie friends are freaking out...very upset.

Not happy with the choices but watching Biden get rolled like this is satisfying.

Not happy with the choices but watching Biden get rolled like this is satisfying.
Watching this is depressing. 300+ million people. 450+ million if you count illegals. This is the best we can come up with?? It's fitting that the US Men's soccer team lost to Panama in the same fvcking city shortly before this debate started.

Reactions: billywayneluck

Speaking of Libs, I’m eagerly awaiting Gator to pop in and tell us how pudding brain kicked Trumps azz for an hour and a half this evening. His spin is gonna be a thing of beauty.

Watching this is depressing. 300+ million people. 450+ million if you count illegals. This is the best we can come up with?? It's fitting that the US Men's soccer team lost to Panama in the same fvcking city shortly before this debate started.
Agreed - the options suck.

But we can laugh at ourselves. The Bee is on fire today. Check it.

Speaking of Libs, I’m eagerly awaiting Gator to pop in and tell us how pudding brain kicked Trumps azz for an hour and a half this evening. His spin is gonna be a thing of beauty.
There's no doubt Biden lost this debate. That said, to quote Roy Kent's "Jesus, Mary and fvck faced Joseph", what the fvck was that shit? That was depressing as a voter.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
There's no doubt Biden lost this debate. That said, to quote Roy Kent's "Jesus, Mary and fvck faced Joseph", what the fvck was that shit? That was depressing as a voter.
I do think back to the debates I watched when I was younger. They were a different class altogether. This isn't far from something out of the movie Idiocracy.

And here Mike Judge thought it would take 500 years to get there...nope.

Reactions: dhetiger
IMG-5029.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT