ADVERTISEMENT

OK, as much fun as it us to keep

Should be interesting. Some of your ilk are talking big after your first two wins.
I've enjoyed the first 2, in spite of who the games were against. For years, virtually every AU fan could tell you the play Gus was going to run based on personnel and formation. I haven't been able to do that these 2 games, so that has certainly been better viewing.

I've enjoyed the first 2, in spite of who the games were against. For years, virtually every AU fan could tell you the play Gus was going to run based on personnel and formation. I haven't been able to do that these 2 games, so that has certainly been better viewing.
I’m old school, so watching Coach Harlington get fired up on the sideline was nice to see compared to Gus.

I’m old school, so watching Coach Harlington get fired up on the sideline was nice to see compared to Gus.
Speaking of, my high school baseball coach who had been there 27 years got fired a few years back for calling a player a pussy.

Can’t imagine coaching a generation full of @Menace Sockeyes that would tell its parent and run to the principal but happy for anyone that seeks a second hobby even if it’s ballet or cheerleading.

Speaking of, my high school baseball coach who had been there 27 years got fired a few years back for calling a player a pussy.

Can’t imagine coaching a generation full of @Menace Sockeyes that would tell its parent and run to the principal but happy for anyone that seeks a second hobby even if it’s ballet or cheerleading.
That freaking sucks. I thought that was regular communication from coaches to players.

Arky is thumping Tejas right now

Reactions: billywayneluck

Lol back in the day - my mom might not have liked it much but dad would just ask “boy what did you do?” Knowing full well I probably did something püssylike to deserve it.

Have to agree. His offense has less tomfückery and seems fairly consistent and successful against trash opponents.

Reactions: dhetiger
And when the answer came back "no", your response to that would be "then quit acting like a pvssy to keep from being called a pvssy."
That’s why my dad would have skipped to “what did you do.” Knowing full well I did something worthy of such a label. He would never say it but he very much had a “if you don’t want to get treated like a bitch done act like one” kind of attitude about such things.

Reactions: dhetiger

Our DL coach liked to call us candies.

I don’t know but the SEC struggled against the PAC10 thus far (e.g., LSU & A&M)

I don’t know but the SEC struggled against the PAC10 thus far (e.g., LSU & A&M)
LSU has an excuse.
1573252472619.png

BTW...my mom called me a pvssy once when I was like 15. 😳

I had a pretty bad sprained ankle and it was swollen up pretty good so my mom got a bucket, filled it with ice water and told me to put my foot in it. I kept on dipping a toe in and then pulling it back out, making a sighing noise (like a pvssy fwiw) and she finally had enough.

JUST PUT YOUR FOOT IN THE BUCKET YOU LITTLE PVSSY!!!

I put my foot in the bucket immediately, just in case that was unclear.

BTW...my mom called me a pvssy once when I was like 15. 😳

I had a pretty bad sprained ankle and it was swollen up pretty good so my mom got a bucket, filled it with ice water and told me to put my foot in it. I kept on dipping a toe in and then pulling it back out, making a sighing noise (like a pvssy fwiw) and she finally had enough.

JUST PUT YOUR FOOT IN THE BUCKET YOU LITTLE PVSSY!!!

I put my foot in the bucket immediately, just in case that was unclear.
Your mom and mine would get along.

She wouldn’t say the word but the sentiment would be there. Lol

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT