ADVERTISEMENT

No livestock left in Lee County?

Man there is a lot to unpack in that article.

“According to ___ he wasn’t intoxicated.” Guess if he was drunk, all is well?

Also, can you imagine going to jail and Rondell who just robbed a 7/11 asking what you had did to get in trouble? “Ah no big deal, just fcked my friend’s dog.”

Also, if the dog is male does that make the perp a gay?

I know many, many things, but I am not well-versed in relations with pets, so one of you auburn guys kindly fill me in. Thx.

Also, can you imagine going to jail and Rondell who just robbed a 7/11 asking what you had did to get in trouble? “Ah no big deal, just fcked my friend’s dog.”

I know many, many things, but I am not well-versed in relations with pets, so one of you auburn guys kindly fill me in. Thx.
Was the dog giving him the "come hither" look? As far as Rondell, the fvcker could say that Michael Vick taught him a training technique. On the gay question, absolutely. The odds would favor the perp giving the dog a reach around. That's gay as fvck.

What a trap! If the dog was male he will get a reputation as gay. If the dog was female he can be sued for sexual harrassment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT