ADVERTISEMENT

Newsmax fears the Kraken!

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Typical lemming conspiracy kook gets buried on the air live. What a cluster fvck LOL
Hold my beer and watch this... Newsmax dude had to cut and read a prepared statement disavowing the “Big Lie.” Why do they keep doing this?? Dominion is going to own all these companies ( and spastic Rudy).

Typical lemming conspiracy kook gets buried on the air live. What a cluster fvck LOL
Hold my beer and watch this... Newsmax dude had to cut and read a prepared statement disavowing the “Big Lie.” Why do they keep doing this?? Dominion is going to own all these companies ( and spastic Rudy).
This is what it looks like when a news agency knows they’re totally fvcked and start begging for mercy because of the Big Lie. Why do you people think they’re doing this.

This is what it looks like when a news agency knows they’re totally fvcked and start begging for mercy because of the Big Lie. Why do you people think they’re doing this.
Need some input here?? Why are these news agencies suddenly cutting the mikes now.. and then reading these long disclaimers when voter fraud is brought up.

I’ll wait here
( imagine a mighty Raaaaawwwwhhhhr from the Kraken echoing in the background )

LOLOLOLOLOL
The Big Lie /Kraken has been a historic epic fail( just as I said it would) .. and it just amazes me that 37% of the US citizens still believe it. 100% of the lemmings here.

Last edited:
Need some input here?? Why are these news agencies suddenly cutting the mikes now.. and then reading these long disclaimers when voter fraud is brought up.

I’ll wait here
( imagine a mighty Raaaaawwwwhhhhr from the Kraken echoing in the background )

LOLOLOLOLOL
The Big Lie /Kraken has been a historic epic fail( just as I said it would) .. and it just amazes me that 37% of the US citizens still believe it. 100% of the lemmings here.

"Just as I said" continues to be the most laughable thing on the board. How's that bipartisan Cabinet coming?

Dumbass

Libs are so far removed from reality.
Dude... this is removed from reality... listen and tell me what you think.
Please tell me that you really approve QAnon folks like this to be running our country and threatening to stop constitutional processes, execute government officials. Because that’s what yesterday’s House vote was about.

most rationale people can’t argue with video.. but I am confident that you will.

MAGA by gawd... and Q!!

Dude... this is removed from reality... listen and tell me what you think.
Please tell me that you really approve QAnon folks like this to be running our country and threatening to stop constitutional processes, execute government officials. Because that’s what yesterday’s House vote was about.

most rationale people can’t argue with video.. but I am confident that you will.

MAGA by gawd... and Q!!

The fact that you act like you give a shit about the constitution is absolutely hilarious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT