ADVERTISEMENT

Natural Gas

billywayneluck

All District
Dec 28, 2009
Watching CNBC this morning with my coffee. They are talking about eastern Europe paying through the nose for natural gas thanks to Russia. I’m hearing their rates have doubled which is about 6-7x what we pay. Where’s all of the magical solar and wind power? Seems like the folks in Poland and Bulgaria could use it.

Watching CNBC this morning with my coffee. They are talking about eastern Europe paying through the nose for natural gas thanks to Russia. I’m hearing their rates have doubled which is about 6-7x what we pay. Where’s all of the magical solar and wind power? Seems like the folks in Poland and Bulgaria could use it.

Sleepy is gonna get right on that right after he cures cancer, unites the country and fires anybody that disrespects somebody.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Self defeating logic . Thanks for making my point. Can’t depend on a country ruled by a military dictatorship- it doesn’t even qualify as communism anymore.

Russian gas was easy and cheap. They should have invested MORE in alternate energy sources - nuclear as well as back up source pipeline agreements and coastal LNG facilities. Sure they will suffer for a year but the distribution will work out.

Self defeating logic . Thanks for making my point. Can’t depend on a country ruled by a military dictatorship- it doesn’t even qualify as communism anymore.

Russian gas was easy and cheap. They should have invested MORE in alternate energy sources - nuclear as well as back up source pipeline agreements and coastal LNG facilities. Sure they will suffer for a year but the distribution will work out.
No no no, you can’t play the “they should have invested in more nuclear power” card. We’ve all agreed on that point.

You’re mr power the world with solar and wind power! Can’t your company rush to the rescue here? You might be able to afford another lot on Smith Lake!

No no no, you can’t play the “they should have invested in more nuclear power” card. We’ve all agreed on that point.

You’re mr power the world with solar and wind power! Can’t your company rush to the rescue here? You might be able to afford another lot on Smith Lake!
Yes I can!! I do this for a living. I am a proponent of “diversified” sustainable back up energy supply within one’s own borders / communities. . It’s called the microgrid strategy.

I personally have been working with DOD and civilian authorities at Redstone in Huntsville to develop independent microgrid power sources for military bases cut off from the grid.

One supply source common to most all cities is the sewage. Each ton of shit can produce a MW of energy from methane gas in the liquid phase. 7,000 btu / lb from the dried solid fraction… The end product becomes a sterile fertilizer. You think that’s a good thing or not? Probably not.

However, You need to have an open mind to appreciate it . Most everyone here is cult RWM programmed to attack ANNNNNYY form of energy that does not involve combustion.

Im OK with that though . It’s going to happen eventually whether you like it or not… and the time may come very soon where wish it was already in place.

Yes I can!! I do this for a living. I am a proponent of “diversified” sustainable back up energy supply within one’s own borders / communities. . It’s called the microgrid strategy.

I personally have been working with DOD and civilian authorities at Redstone in Huntsville to develop independent microgrid power sources for military bases cut off from the grid.

One supply source common to most all cities is the sewage. Each ton of shit can produce a MW of energy from methane gas in the liquid phase. 7,000 btu / lb from the dried solid fraction… The end product becomes a sterile fertilizer. You think that’s a good thing or not? Probably not.

However, You need to have an open mind to appreciate it . Most everyone here is cult RWM programmed to attack ANNNNNYY form of energy that does not involve combustion.

Im OK with that though . It’s going to happen eventually whether you like it or not… and the time may come very soon where wish it was already in place.

In Huntsville and you can’t even call ya boy? Could even find us a Q meeting to attend.

Good grief. Everyone here is for alternate sources of energy. Nobody here is for cutting out fossil fuels while the government tries to figure out their energy plan.

Is Nurse now claiming he is a Septic Sucker as well as all the other trades he claims? At least this one is up his alley. LOL!!!

My mind is very open regarding energy. That doesn’t mean that I have to back a loser or a possible emerging market before it's ready for market.

The green fvcks are backing losers and premature sources based off of emotion and disinformation. That doesn’t make them open-minded...rather stupid AF.

Reactions: dhetiger
BTW, if your company can turn doo-doo into energy and it's reasonably cost effective, without subsidies, or if it meets an actual strategic need that covers the difference in cost, fantastic.

...and PS, I just sent some fuel your way about an hour ago. It looked like 2lbs worth but maybe I'm just bragging.

BTW, if your company can turn doo-doo into energy and it's reasonably cost effective, without subsidies, or if it meets an actual strategic need that covers the difference in cost, fantastic.

...and PS, I just sent some fuel your way about an hour ago. It looked like 2lbs worth but maybe I'm just bragging.
Shit power would be amazing. The stench I smelled in the airport the other day tells me someone was producing some weapons grade 💩 that might power my house for a month.

Yep.. very cool technology. About 100 installations now. ROI is pretty fast ( 7 yrs )with zero subsidies. Plus produces pasteurized fertilizer.
Www.Cambi.com - one of our subsidiaries. Largest one in the world is just down the road from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Generates 12MW from government shit.

Yep.. very cool technology. About 100 installations now. ROI is pretty fast ( 7 yrs )with zero subsidies. Plus produces pasteurized fertilizer.
Www.Cambi.com - one of our subsidiaries. Largest one in the world is just down the road from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Generates 12MW from government shit.
1600 Pennsylvania is where your Hero Joe lives!

I'm no chemist or engineer, but how does one net energy from heating shit to produce more energy?

I'm no chemist or engineer, but how does one net energy from heating shit to produce more energy?
Since you seem reasonably interested..
thermal hydrolysis/ (pressure)high heat )breaks down complex fats, protein and carbohydrates into simpler components-amino acids, simple spurs and fats that produce methane at about 3 times that of normal temperature.

This allows bacteria to produce methane at 3x normal rates and its fed into gas turbines which produse electric energy. The exhaust heat from the generator is used to heat and sterile more incoming sewage..Workks great… but cost $20m.

I’ll do it bro! Look forward to it. I’ll wear a MAGA hat.
Restaurant scene has taken a surprisingly excellent step forward the last 3-4 years.

And if you want a fine cocktail and cigar, go to Sip (not that yours truly has any stake in the place 🤷‍♂️). There’s an older black gentleman (late 70’s probably) that sits in the cigar room every day who I would spend literal hours talking to. We disagreed on literally everything, but I’d rather talk to that old man than probably 97% of people.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT