ADVERTISEMENT

More kids are dead in Chicago from gunshots this year

…than kids that have died of china flu in the whole USA.

Where’s the outrage?

Libs are simply vile human beings.

Where did the board libtard go?

not a peep out of the BLM bunch? I’m focking shocked.
You think black liberals in Chicago don’t work to prevent gun violence? None of you actually care. Conservatives only care about black kids in Chicago when they can score political points of their corpses.

You think black liberals in Chicago don’t work to prevent gun violence? None of you actually care. Conservatives only care about black kids in Chicago when they can score political points of their corpses.
Says the fairy that calls every disagreeing black person a token. Lol you can’t make this shit up.

Brother, I know these people. I know their names, their parents names, their brothers and sisters names. We share life experiences together.

When you get on my level you can talk. Until then you just sound like a retarded bigot.

Brother, I know these people. I know their names, their parents names, their brothers and sisters names. We share life experiences together.

When you get on my level you can talk. Until then you just sound like a retarded bigot.
We get it. You just love your MAGAt Klan brothers here.

Yea right... do we need to talk about the long history of libitard run cities with these problems and nothing done to curb it again?

Yet again, 180 degrees from the truth and libitard logic.

“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump then you ain’t black,” - Dementia Joe Biden

Straight from the mouth of the leader of the libitards. If you can call out race, race bait and gain power... a libitard will play it in a heartbeat. Then they turn the other cheek, lie, plagiarize, reverse their position, etc.. Disgusting racist, spineless, POS... all of them.

Yea right... do we need to talk about the long history of libitard run cities with these problems and nothing done to curb it again?

Yet again, 180 degrees from the truth and libitard logic.

“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump then you ain’t black,” - Dementia Joe Biden

Straight from the mouth of the leader of the libitards. If you can call out race, race bait and gain power... a libitard will play it in a heartbeat. Then they turn the other cheek, lie, plagiarize, reverse their position, etc.. Disgusting racist, spineless, POS... all of them.
When are we going to address all the violent, opioid addicted contards in MAGAt rural America?

…See how stupid you sound now?

I’m sure all of you care so much about inner-city Chicago that you’ve donated time and money to help. I’m sure that you all haven’t done jack but use their dead children to make political points.

Have you gone to Maxwell Street Market and supported their ground floor entrepreneurs economically? Have you supported other local businesses on the South side of Chicago? Have you spent any time making the victims of this violence feel welcome in your community? None of you losers has. You don’t give AF, which makes you worse than worthless.

When are we going to address all the violent, opioid addicted contards in MAGAt rural America?

…See how stupid you sound now?

You are one strange ass mofo. Yea it is a Trump problem.. Do you ever pull your head out of your azz? I know the orangeman lives in your head and haunts you every day but damnation... do you also believe in Sasquatch and his northern cousin, the YETI?

The CDC reports that the states hardest hit by drug overdose are:

1. West Virginia: 41.5 per 100,000 people. Trump
  2. New Hampshire: 34.3 per 100,000 people. Biden
  3. Kentucky: 29.9 per 100,000 people. Trump
  4. Ohio: 29.9 per 100,000 people. Trump
  5. Rhode Island: 28.2 per 100,000 people. Biden
  6. Pennsylvania: 26.3 per 100,000 people. Biden
  7. Massachusetts: 25.7 per 100,000 people. Biden
  8. New Mexico: 25.3 per 100,000 people Biden
  9. Utah: 23.4 per 100,000 people Trump
  10. Tennessee: 22.2 per 100,000 people Trump

Last edited:
I’m sure all of you care so much about inner-city Chicago that you’ve donated time and money to help. I’m sure that you all haven’t done jack but use their dead children to make political points.

Have you gone to Maxwell Street Market and supported their ground floor entrepreneurs economically? Have you supported other local businesses on the South side of Chicago? Have you spent any time making the victims of this violence feel welcome in your community? None of you losers has. You don’t give AF, which makes you worse than worthless.
I don't live in Chicago. Do you do any of that in Charlotte? Since you don't, does that make you worthless? Go fvck yourself. I'm sure you have a nice party planned to celebrate the deaths of police officers who died responding on 9/11.

Awww look at the little fairy flitting around in her ivory tower.

Most sensible Americans aren’t going to go to southside Chicago because it’s a complete shithole, and it’s dangerous. The city is also run by a complete moron (another democrat pile of shit, much like you).

It’s cute that you’re ok with the thugs running Chicago killing innocent kids, but by gawd you better get vaxxed or else! 😂

If it weren’t for double standards you wouldn’t have any at all, you racist little fuk.

It’s cute that you’re ok with the thugs running Chicago killing innocent kids, but by gawd you better get vaxxed or else! 😂
I see where people share home security system footage all of the time. People breaking into cars, stealing packages off of doorsteps, you name it. But they are all wearing their masks!

One of the best analogies to the Biden administration. Loot and pillage - just wear a mask!

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Awww look at the little fairy flitting around in her ivory tower.

Most sensible Americans aren’t going to go to southside Chicago because it’s a complete shithole, and it’s dangerous. The city is also run by a complete moron (another democrat pile of shit, much like you).

If it weren’t for double standards you wouldn’t have any at all, you racist little fuk.
I’m not surprised that you’re so scared of groups of black people that you wouldn’t go anywhere in Chicago in broad daylight. Unlike you, I actually care about the victims of violence. There are pockets of the city (mainly west side, so you have proven your ignorance) that are violent like any American city. The much more dangerous cities are cities with large black populations in MAGAt states. Why? Because Republicans have no interest in improving black lives.

I’m not surprised that you’re so scared of groups of black people that you wouldn’t go anywhere in Chicago in broad daylight. Unlike you, I actually care about the victims of violence. There are pockets of the city (mainly west side, so you have proven your ignorance) that are violent like any American city. The much more dangerous cities are cities with large black populations in MAGAt states. Why? Because Republicans have no interest in improving black lives.
^^^ it thinks Illinois is a “MAGA state” ^^^ Lolololololol

Specifically said I don’t go to southside Chicago because of crime, you retarded racist. I’ve lived in Birmingham and Atlanta, and far more well-traveled than you, so spare me your faux “care” for black people. Highly doubt you give one shit about black cops, and we know your fairy ass doesn’t care about black republicans…

But hey, if they’re killing people or have a massive criminal history, you’re donating to their cause! Congrats, sally!

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes

Have you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT