ADVERTISEMENT

Moby's MiL just passed away.

My grandmother made it to 94 as well. My dad would have too if he had listened to his doc after a colonoscopy a few years ago. That’s one time I’m not going to follow my dads example.

Damn. That is truly a shame. My dad used to self diagnose all the time, and his diagnosis was usually the opposite of what his doctors said. Unfortunately, the doctors were right.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
My grandmother made it to 94 as well. My dad would have too if he had listened to his doc after a colonoscopy a few years ago. That’s one time I’m not going to follow my dads example.
Both my grandmothers were 96, my Dad was 91 and my Mother was 97. I got good genes and made 90 January 18.

I also got my initial Covid vaccination the 30th. So I may make it a little longer. The only reaction I had from the shot was to dream all night about being with women. I was tired as hell the next morning. Since this happens to me any way a lot I don’t think it meant anything bad.

I had the Pfizer shot so my second is the 20th. About the first of March I should be 96% bulletproof and plan on starting to hunt again.

Both my grandmothers were 96, my Dad was 91 and my Mother was 97. I got good genes and made 90 January 18.

I also got my initial Covid vaccination the 30th. So I may make it a little longer. The only reaction I had from the shot was to dream all night about being with women. I was tired as hell the next morning. Since this happens to me any way a lot I don’t think it meant anything bad.

I had the Pfizer shot so my second is the 20th. About the first of March I should be 96% bulletproof and plan on starting to hunt again.

Hunt what?

I get my second Pfizer shot next Tuesday 2/9/21. Trying to get my wife scheduled. She's 16 yrs younger than me.

I get my second Pfizer shot next Tuesday 2/9/21. Trying to get my wife scheduled. She's 16 yrs younger than me.
Good you gotta go of something but I’d be damned if I’d let the Chinese bioweapon be that thing.
Besides you need to live another decade at least so you can watch Saban win a half dozen more. 😁

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT