ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas!

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
Wishing you ALL a very Merry and blessed Christmas…..enjoy, and always remember the reason for the season.

images

one of my favorite scenes
One of my favorite birthdays too!

Let’s just hope and pray the agnostic/atheist, liberal scum can somehow repent and wiggle their sinful asses into kingdom of heaven. Not that I want them and their shitty bumper stickers up in heaven with me…..but Jesus wants them there so who am I to wish differently?

One of my favorite birthdays too!

Let’s just hope and pray the agnostic/atheist, liberal scum can somehow repent and wiggle their sinful asses into kingdom of heaven. Not that I want them and their shitty bumper stickers up in heaven with me…..but Jesus wants them there so who am I to wish differently?
Takes a Merry Christmas thread and manages to make it political. Nice.

Is it too early for single barrel 1792? The whole bottle?

My patience is razor thin, 18 people wandering around my house, shit everywhere… made four sausage logs, one got eaten by a fûcking dog that doesn’t belong to me and a second got dropped into a soapy bowl in the sink. I’ve been up since 5, and I want to sleep or get drunk, both of which will send Miss Pops into a tizzy.

Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where’s the Tylenol.

My patience is razor thin, 18 people wandering around my house, shit everywhere… made four sausage logs, one got eaten by a fûcking dog that doesn’t belong to me and a second got dropped into a soapy bowl in the sink. I’ve been up since 5, and I want to sleep or get drunk, both of which will send Miss Pops into a tizzy.

at least this guy stayed home.
Cousin-Eddie-1.jpg

We all have at least one cousin Eddie in our families.

Not too early to drink bourbon ….especially with trying to entertain.

IPD was hosting a Christmas dinner in Lexington before Mrs IPD and I left to W,KY to celebrate with family.

IPD was making a large Beef Wellington, and the amount of prosciutto bought was only half of that required to hold the mushroom duxulles to the meat; so IPD is cranking out crepes as a wrap supplement; then the unofficial adopted daughter brought over someone obviously either manic or on serious drugs; and the twice baked potato shells were inadvertently left in oven a bit too long.

a lawyer friend comes up to me asking if I wanted him to make me a bourbon, and I responded “ YES . I . DO !!!!” (Four Roses Small Batch Select)

never doubt the decision of adding bourbon to a holiday gathering

Not too early to drink bourbon ….especially with trying to entertain.

IPD was hosting a Christmas dinner in Lexington before Mrs IPD and I left to W,KY to celebrate with family.

IPD was making a large Beef Wellington, and the amount of prosciutto bought was only half of that required to hold the mushroom duxulles to the meat; so IPD is cranking out crepes as a wrap supplement; then the unofficial adopted daughter brought over someone obviously either manic or on serious drugs; and the twice baked potato shells were inadvertently left in oven a bit too long.

a lawyer friend comes up to me asking if I wanted him to make me a bourbon, and I responded “ YES . I . DO !!!!” (Four Roses Small Batch Select)

never doubt the decision of adding bourbon to a holiday gathering
Especially as I got older, I was always amazed at how some of the women from the “neckier” side of the family would drag their current sperm donor candidates to family gatherings such as Christmas. Some of these people looked pre-human and I wouldn’t trust them to clean my toilet. Some of them created offspring before lumbering back to whatever civilization they emerged from before. Said offspring were almost always a train wreck. But these dudes - I never understood what their respective women saw in them. Neither did my immediate family. It was a bit like going to the fair or an amusement park without the wait in that respect. My grandmother was always polite and kind to them, but occasionally couldn’t help but exclaim an “oh my!” at the sight of these creatures.

Especially as I got older, I was always amazed at how some of the women from the “neckier” side of the family would drag their current sperm donor candidates to family gatherings such as Christmas. Some of these people looked pre-human and I wouldn’t trust them to clean my toilet. Some of them created offspring before lumbering back to whatever civilization they emerged from before. Said offspring were almost always a train wreck. But these dudes - I never understood what their respective women saw in them. Neither did my immediate family. It was a bit like going to the fair or an amusement park without the wait in that respect. My grandmother was always polite and kind to them, but occasionally couldn’t help but exclaim an “oh my!” at the sight of these creatures.
Well, in defense of our adopted daughter, it’s not a paramour she brought, but a gay fellow down on his luck that she’s taken helping interest in - no chance of offspring here

One of those situations in which it sounded all well and good in theory, but a train wreck in actuality

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
In a way I’d have to defer to its judgement on that issue. Being a product of inbreeding, sassy is qualified to speak as a subject matter expert on those matters.
Sassy’s shitty upbringing disqualifies him from passing judgement on anyone….let alone the beautiful republican southerners here trying to keep his sorry ass from going to hell.

Well, in defense of our adopted daughter, it’s not a paramour she brought, but a gay fellow down on his luck that she’s taken helping interest in - no chance of offspring here

One of those situations in which it sounded all well and good in theory, but a train wreck in actuality

If it makes you feel any better, my oldest daughter's new boyfriend is an absolute dumbass. I don't mean "dumbass," I mean that fvcker is truly un-smart. I keep waiting for the guy to drool.

She better not even consider reproducing with this potato.

I love Christmas for about 30 minutes to see kids and grandkids open their gifts.. after that I’m ready for everyone to GTFO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT