ADVERTISEMENT

Mean ole uncle Joe?

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
This doesn’t surprise me at all, even before he was riddled with dementia (and as we all know, angry outbursts is a symptom of dementia) he never was a nice person…..or competent.

But I know, he’s not orange or tweets mean things (just does to your face).

Reactions: BamaFan1137
This doesn’t surprise me at all, even before he was riddled with dementia (and as we all know, angry outbursts is a symptom of dementia) he never was a nice person…..or competent.

But I know, he’s not orange or tweets mean things (just does to your face).

They are getting ready to replace him before 2024. It’s why all these stories are now leaking.
And I believe it will either be that newsome idiot from California or Michael Obama. I’d bet on Michael, so Barack will have a 4th term

And I believe it will either be that newsome idiot from California or Michael Obama. I’d bet on Michael, so Barack will have a 4th term

oh-no-not-again.jpg.png

Worst two candidate in our history. We have to pray for good Cabinet selections and strong bipartisan congressional leadership to hold them accountable.

Otherwise it will be a shit 4 yrs

Worst two candidate in our history. We have to pray for good Cabinet selections and strong bipartisan congressional leadership to hold them accountable.

Otherwise it will be a shit 4 yrs
Thank you, Captain Obvious! Sounds to me like the current four years. No longer a fan of your hero Biden? 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT