ADVERTISEMENT

MAC Predictions for 08

I think Clinton will surprise some people, they have some athletes. True soccer players.

Clinton has to be the worse team i have ever seen play. They have no players and probably wont win a game. They do talk a lot of smack but definitely cant back it up.

I bet you Im a better player than you Knights! Id make you look like a fool.
This post was edited on 1/10 5:32 PM by FCB10

haha im pretty sure you never need to post on iowa preps again, knights would own you.... Who are you???? "i would make you look like a fool" That is the most pathetic thing i have ever seen. Go up to your room and play soccer on your game system, because thats probly the only thing your good at.

I think Bettendorf will win. I think PV will most likely be second, but Davenport Central or Muscatine could also finish 2nd. Those are just some thoughts, who knows maybe some other team will suprise me.

Clinton beat Assumption and Muscatine last year and has almost everyone returning. They could surprise.
This post was edited on 3/21 1:24 AM by kdeep

Yeah Yeah I remember Clinton thinking they were hot stuff being undefeated at like 5-0 or something, then Burlington came to town and put the hurt on you guys 4-1 at your place, your goal being a PK...there's your trash talking :)

Muscatine will be hurting more than has been speculated as Manriquez will not be able to play his senior season

hmm... so clinton beats assumption again. i suppose you'll say that's 'flukey'. so it's either two flukes in a row or assumption just sucks right?

No doubt it is a rough year for Assumption. That's to be expected in ANY rebuilding year. If you have seen a game of theirs, start counting the number of underclassmen.

I think they have 2 seniors, a few juniors, and a lot of the Varsity roster filled with Fresh / Soph.

So yeah, a tough year for them now - but in another year or two, figure them to be a much stronger team.

Central and Muscatine are strong this year. Of course Bett and PV are tops. How is Burlington this year? West, North Assumption, and Clinton are for sure the bottom of the conference. North is also very young with only 2 starting seniors, no juniors and many fresh/soph making up the varsity. Assumption and North are in the same boat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT