ADVERTISEMENT

Lyin’ biden…part 1,283

Dude can’t help himself 😂

This from RNCC research?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Seriously?

Has Mike Pillow Man assumed control from Rona yet? It’s coming you know. He has to get his circus characters in place first.

Have you bought a trading card yet? I’m betting you his Astronaut card … only $99!! For a good cause ( his legal defense).

He was always a pathological liar and a huge racist. Now he’s a dementia riddled pathological liar and huge racist that shits his pants on the world stage.
And he’s president of the United States…….sure makes me sleep well at night. 🙄

Reactions: BamaFan1137
@wDavid_Dennison

Do you think he’s a lying MF’er or just has dementia?

Interested i
This from RNCC research?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Seriously?

Has Mike Pillow Man assumed control from Rona yet? It’s coming you know. He has to get his circus characters in place first.

Have you bought a trading card yet? I’m betting you his Astronaut card … only $99!! For a good cause ( his legal defense).

It’s a direct quote dumbass

Seriously?

Maybe Forbes?

Seriously?

Did you watch the video? What part are you refuting with your LOLs?

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Seriously?

Watch the video, you liberal dunce.

This MF’er just can’t tell the truth 😂😂

To ALL of legacy media and the low information voters (this includes you Gator 😉), as long as he’s not Trump…….

FjWChkPXoAICkDS.jpg

Seriously?

What are you babbling about man? I have no idea what you are talking about

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT