ADVERTISEMENT

lol talk about timing - just got banned on mainboard

Place is a shithole currently. I had never had posts or threads zapped, now multiple of both in the last couple of weeks

Reactions: BPV
tumblr_oskb42sGuk1rrkahjo5_500.gifv

Can anyone read the tea leaves? What are they trying to accomplish? I preferred zero moderation to this.
Been wondering this as well. We went from peer-moderation to no moderation to nazi-level moderation. This is the worst of the three imo.

I had a post deleted recently where I said the godfather football eater would have to pay if he was going to watch me smash a fat girl in a LaQuinta. That's quality content right there iyam.

From my extensive research it is the thread titles. If you have a provocative thread title or it has cursing in the title your thread will get deleted. If it looks like a normal civil thread they don't look into it and let it be. They don't give AF about nudity in the thread just don't say something like "hot milf bangs some BBC" in the thread title.

Also GenMod is dead... it is National Mod doing the fvcking now. So if you have issues DM him and he will actually answer quickly.

Reactions: uderricky and lana.
Trying to turn that place into their little censored shithole, I guess. I’ve broke the habit of going regularly.

From my extensive research it is the thread titles. If you have a provocative thread title or it has cursing in the title your thread will get deleted. If it looks like a normal civil thread they don't look into it and let it be. They don't give AF about nudity in the thread just don't say something like "hot milf bangs some BBC" in the thread title.

Also GenMod is dead... it is National Mod doing the fvcking now. So if you have issues DM him and he will actually answer quickly.
Then why did your dick pic thread get nuked?

Edit: Fvck me, I need a new avatar again.

Reactions: Pack Robert Gibson

It’s this. I had a thread title with “cummmmmmm” in it with zero NSFW content in it that got deleted.

And, if I’m being honest, it was pretty damn funny.

• Sad
Reactions: BPV and gump_tiger
Come to crootn and give it a go. They are supposedly looking for ways to replace the feeder system. Also come to ostate politics board of that is your bag.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT