ADVERTISEMENT

Lol DeSantis is telling libs to shove it up their collective asses

LOLOLOLOLOL

nice play for Fix news bubble … but it won’t last a minute. Making a splash is cool and heart warming for the incubator cultists but the nurses and teacher have had enough of his shit and may strike. Then hell be forced to kiss their Union asses .

Dictator overreach… considering he can’t reverse all state vaccination precedents for the last 50 yrs… for example all other vaccine requirements still stand for admission…. As they should.

LOLOLOLOLOL

nice play for Fix news bubble … but it won’t last a minute. Making a splash is cool and heart warming for the incubator cultists but the nurses and teacher have had enough of his shit and may strike. Then hell be forced to kiss their Union asses .

Dictator overreach… considering he can’t reverse all state vaccination precedents for the last 50 yrs… for example all other vaccine requirements still stand for admission…. As they should.

So I’m clear….you wouldn’t vote for Republican DeSantis over Democrats forgetful Joe or Heels up Harris in 2024?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Ah yes, the classic mark of a dictator, trying to give parents and students more freedom to oppose anti-science mask mandates that are only meant to make school administrators "feel" like they are doing something.

“Dictator”? Last time I checked masks were significantly different than vaccinations.

LOLOLOLOLOL

LOL at Dictator DeathSantis...

LOL at Dictator DeathSantis...

Anybody mentioning surgery and masks clearly doesn't understand what masks in surgery are for, and why it makes them look completely ignorant about the subject of COVID and masks.

Also side note: you can tell how many people just want to hate on DeSantis by reading the comments. A lot of people don't even realize it is the Onion.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Has the vaccine been approved by the FDA?

C9-CDA484-AA8-A-45-DC-9-DF9-BC1-D627-F9-E99.png

Yeah, herding Jews into gas chambers is EXACTLY like saying unvaccinated people can’t go on their Disney Cruise. FFS, Conservatives suck at analogies. I’m embarrassed for you and this sad example of Godwin’s Law.
If you have to get a vaccine or carry a card saying you did, just to go shopping or freely move about your community, you no longer live in a free country. That should concern every single person in this country, regardless of your political affiliation.

If you have to get a vaccine or carry a card saying you did, just to go shopping or freely move about your community, you no longer live in a free country. That should concern every single person in this country, regardless of your political affiliation.

my body my choice has also gone bye bye

Rules for thee, not for me.
It’s your body and your choice, and it should also be the choice of businesses to deny you service if you’ve made a reckless choice in a pandemic. Your actions have consequences. You guys don’t want to seem to deal with our current reality here.

What if the disease had a different name? - like say Zika, Ebola, MERS polio, hepatitis, whooping cough diphtheria or small pox.

You people are so fkn FOS… My granddaughter enrolled in K1 yesterday. I took her but forgot her blue card ( every child’s vaccine passport) . They wouldn’t enroll her. I asked why. The answer was there had been a public safety requirement since 1955… I asked why . The answer was pretty good: she said to protect other children and teachers from the spread of disease.

I said well that’s my right apparently because you’re not requiring COVID ?? But thank Gawd we are safe from mumps chicken pox and tetanus!!. They politely asked me to leave the building… But I’m not going to get my QAnon 1776 sign and protest.

It’s your body and your choice, and it should also be the choice of businesses to deny you service if you’ve made a reckless choice in a pandemic. Your actions have consequences. You guys don’t want to seem to deal with our current reality here.
Why get the vaccine if they already have the antibodies from being infected? Vaccines don't stop the transmission (so we are told) - just help in not getting as sick, as in the case of the Delta or the next variant. So why do they need the shot and subsequent proof to appease libs like you?

Reactions: Reasoned
What if the disease had a different name? - like say Zika, Ebola, MERS polio, hepatitis, whooping cough diphtheria or small pox.

You people are so fkn FOS… My granddaughter enrolled in K1 yesterday. I took her but forgot her blue card ( every child’s vaccine passport) . They wouldn’t enroll her. I asked why. The answer was there had been a public safety requirement since 1955… I asked why . The answer was pretty good: she said to protect other children and teachers from the spread of disease.

I said well that’s my right apparently because you’re not requiring COVID ?? But thank Gawd we are safe from mumps chicken pox and tetanus!!. They politely asked me to leave the building… But I’m not going to get my QAnon 1776 sign and protest.

That story is so FOS, I bet your eyes are brown. One or two reasons they may not be requiring prof of the COVID shot is (1) supposedly it is not for children under 12 (so the science told us last year) and (2) the vaccines are not fully approved by the FDA at this time. When it is fully approved, I imagine the vaccine will be required by school systems.

Reactions: Reasoned
So I’m clear….you wouldn’t vote for Republican DeSantis over Democrats forgetful Joe or Heels up Harris in 2024?
I would absolutely vote for him… He is appealing to the Cult collective to peel off Trumpsky votes. I get it. just saying that he is on the wrong side of this issue. If Florida and Texas were countries they would lead the world in new cases per Kcapita.

No one with a highly transmissible disease has a right to give me, my family or my employees a know deadly communicable disease just because the Trumpsky QAnon cult takes a political position. That’s just fvking horseshit. If it were a person with TB I guess you’d say alrighty… come on in??

Reactions: Konigstiger
I would absolutely vote for him… He is appealing to the Cult collective to peel off Trumpsky votes. I get it. just saying that he is on the wrong side of this issue. If Florida and Texas were countries they would lead the world in new cases per Kcapita.

No one with a highly transmissible disease has a right to give me, my family or my employees a know deadly communicable disease just because the Trumpsky QAnon cult takes a political position. That’s just fvking horseshit. If it were a person with TB I guess you’d say alrighty… come on in??

You realize vaccinated people are spreading this thing around as well, correct? The efficacy is waning pretty quickly, and more and more vaccinated people are getting sick and also spreading it.

Why get the vaccine if they already have the antibodies from being infected? Vaccines don't stop the transmission (so we are told) - just help in not getting as sick, as in the case of the Delta or the next variant. So why do they need the shot and subsequent proof to appease libs like you?
In theory, that’s all well and good. However, there two problems: 1) an antibody test is just not as feasible in a number of situations, and that status can change in a matter of days. The vaccine card is a hard date. 2) There is evidence that those who get it but are sub symptomatic do not spread it as easily.

I don’t want hospitals to be overwhelmed, even though it’s MAGAts and the fringe far left that are the ones killing themselves. The problem is that more kids can needlessly die (though thankfully it appears to not be a huge percentage). But this virus has exposed the “pro life” crowd as anything but.

In theory, that’s all well and good. However, there two problems: 1) an antibody test is just not as feasible in a number of situations, and that status can change in a matter of days. The vaccine card is a hard date. 2) There is evidence that those who get it but are sub symptomatic do not spread it as easily.

I don’t want hospitals to be overwhelmed, even though it’s MAGAts and the fringe far left that are the ones killing themselves. The problem is that more kids can needlessly die (though thankfully it appears to not be a huge percentage). But this virus has exposed the “pro life” crowd as anything but.

Kids are at a bigger threat from the seasonal flu and RSV (for those real young) than the statistics show they are from COVID. Hell less kids died this past winter from COVID than we'd see in an average flu season.

Kids are at a bigger threat from the seasonal flu and RSV (for those real young) than the statistics show they are from COVID. Hell less kids died this past winter from COVID than we'd see in an average flu season.
I believe the CDC director when she stated that more kids died from COVID than Influzena last year.

I believe the CDC director when she stated that more kids died from COVID than Influzena last year.

Correct, there was no flu anywhere in the country last year. Only around ~350 kids have died since March 2020, and that's around how many die in an average flu season.

Reactions: dustinator
Thanks for making the point that what works is masking, social distancing, and limiting unvaccinated gatherings.

You must assume that said business can even stay open with legalized looting/stealing, supply shortages and staffing problems. Excellent idea.. run customers away. Many businesses are fvcked anyway for these reasons and many others so why should anybody give a damn?

What do you think about aborting the babies they are throwing over the border fences? Is it too 'late term' or is this an option?

Democratic policy is black hole stupid and hyperspeed hypocritical.

Last edited:
Honestly if I were Desantis I would have played it different. Say it is a local decision. Give some guidelines for schools/businesses/etc that choose to require masks. Get useful data and info out to those decision makers. Let people at a local level decide what's best for them.

Makes more sense and is also better for him politically.

Honestly if I were Desantis I would have played it different. Say it is a local decision. Give some guidelines for schools/businesses/etc that choose to require masks. Get useful data and info out to those decision makers. Let people at a local level decide what's best for them.

Makes more sense and is also better for him politically.
Agree… bad decision that is going to stick when the death toll starts rising. Nowhere else on the planet will you ever see ( hope) a public official punish educational authorities for protecting students and teachers in a deadly pandemic. It is irrational pandering to a cult mentality.

Reactions: Konigstiger
Agree… bad decision that is going to stick when the death toll starts rising. Nowhere else on the planet will you ever see ( hope) a public official punish educational authorities for protecting students and teachers in a deadly pandemic. It is irrational pandering to a cult mentality.
The difference in us and y’all is there are a lot more people willing to sacrifice their health to maintain their freedom. You libs refuse to understand this concept.

You think this is about the NEA protecting students?

Reactions: billywayneluck
No one with a highly transmissible disease has a right to give me, my family or my employees a know deadly communicable disease just because the Trumpsky QAnon cult takes a political position. That’s just fvking horseshit.

If it were a person with TB I guess you’d say alrighty… come on in??
Sure….especially if you’re crossing our southern border.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT