ADVERTISEMENT

Kraken eats Dobbs..

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
As I said ... those public figures who continue to propagate the big lie will pay the price. Fox knows that they are well and truly fvcked because their hosts keep going full Derek on the air.
Judge Jeannine and the other cvnt are next.

Buy stock in these voting machine companies. They are proving that their systems are 99.9 % reliable as is the US voting process.

any of you conspiracy theorists , QAnon, proud Boy folks need to find a whole bunch of fraudulent voters for the show trial of your political god.

As I said ... those public figures who continue to propagate the big lie will pay the price. Fox knows that they are well and truly fvcked because their hosts keep going full Derek on the air.

Buy stock in these voting machine companies. They are proving that their systems are 99.9 % reliable as is the US voting process.

any of you conspiracy theorists , QAnon, proud Boy folks need to find a whole bunch of fraudulent voters for the show trial of your political god.
I tried to find Lou Dobbs to hear about illegal voting machines and dead Venezuelan dictators. Nothing available... where do I go to hear more?

dude...I know I call you a dumbass a lot....but are you ok?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT