ADVERTISEMENT

As I said.. Buy Dominion now… Sell Fox

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
How right was I when I told the Kraken fans here that Fix News and it’s lying Cult hosts would be financially devastated by the Dominion suit?

Never a good idea to text confirmation that you were lying. Hannity, Carlson and Ingraham are going down like Dobbs and Pirro.

You may not like the source but I can link the filing with the actual texts for reference .

As I said

😂😂
Do you think Trumpsky is a “ demonic force”?

Tucker does…

“…On Jan. 6, 2021, the day the U.S. Capitol was stormed by a pro-Trump mob as Congress sought to certify the results of the 2020 election, Carlson texted his producer that Trump is "a demonic force, a destroyer. But he's not going to destroy us."

Reply to this opinion… I didn’t say it

The fact that you STILL rise to defend these incompetent Marxist’s is beyond rational comprehension……it’s embarrassing for you…..just in case you care.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
How right was I when I told the Kraken fans here that Fix News and it’s lying Cult hosts would be financially devastated by the Dominion suit?

Never a good idea to text confirmation that you were lying. Hannity, Carlson and Ingraham are going down like Dobbs and Pirro.

You may not like the source but I can link the filing with the actual texts for reference .

As I have said, countless times on this board, I'm hopeful that Trump doesn't run. I don't believe that I'm alone on this board with that sentiment.

Yet you just continue to beat your head up against the wall???

Do you think Trumpsky is a “ demonic force”?

Tucker does…

“…On Jan. 6, 2021, the day the U.S. Capitol was stormed by a pro-Trump mob as Congress sought to certify the results of the 2020 election, Carlson texted his producer that Trump is "a demonic force, a destroyer. But he's not going to destroy us."

Reply to this opinion… I didn’t say it
Demonic for you slope-headed fvckers cause he was wrecking your place. I don’t like him but he was getting shit done. But you wouldn’t have it. And now 2 yrs later you are still talking about him because he still scares the shit out of you. There’s a very good reason for that. When all of DC is against something it’s because it threatens their way of life.

Demonic for you slope-headed fvckers cause he was wrecking your place. I don’t like him but he was getting shit done. But you wouldn’t have it. And now 2 yrs later you are still talking about him because he still scares the shit out of you. There’s a very good reason for that. When all of DC is against something it’s because it threatens their way of life.
^^^ nailed it ^^^

But gator is too dense/stubborn to understand.

Or maybe he’s part of the swamp $$$$$

Reactions: Reasoned
The thread is more about Fox hosts privately agreeing with me. You should direct your rage toward them. Are they part of the Swamp too?

Are they RINOs?

The thread is more about Fox hosts privately agreeing with me. You should direct your rage toward them. Are they part of the Swamp too?

Are they RINOs?
Nobody cares as much as you. You’re still bleeding from your vagine about Trump while the man you voted for destroys the country.

Looking forward to next episode of, “Who Kid Diddlers told me to Vote for, and Why I’m proud of my decision”

Nobody cares as much as you. You’re still bleeding from your vagine about Trump while the man you voted for destroys the country.

Looking forward to next episode of, “Who Kid Diddlers told me to Vote for, and Why I’m proud of my decision”
You agree with Tucker about him being demonic ?

Is he a RINO or just recognizes a deranged POTUS ?

Where is the outage about his apostles privately calling out his shit about voter fraud while lying to their audience??

Are they fake news?? Y/n

Where is the outage about his apostles privately calling out his shit about voter fraud while lying to their audience??

Are they fake news?? Y/n
Let’s call it a dossier. Now tell us how it should be looked at.

Last edited:

Are they fake news?? Y/n

No, I don't think he's demonic. Yes, I think he's an asshat.

Is Tucker a RINO? No, I don't think so. I disagree with him on the demonic vs asshat descriptor.

Is Fox fake news? Are they a major news distributor in the US? Well, there you have it.

Now if we could ever get you to hold the other news agencies to the same standards that you hold Fox to, we'd be getting somewhere. But since you're a giant hypocrite, who is absolutely infatuated with a guy who is no longer POTUS, that's not going to happen.

Are they fake news?? Y/n
I simply don’t give a shit.

A dossier? Maybe it identifies as a laptop from hell! We know that will be ignored.
You still menstruating about the dossier thingy? How did that go?? I thought that it was the crime of the century and was going to be exposed by Durham.. when in fact he got himself exposed.

The laptop from hell is going exactly as I said. The last thing the MAGAts want to do is investigate influence peddling by children of POTUS especially being his Senior Advisor and all.… Right Jared? ;) I told you people about this 2 yrs ago.
A Billion is like 1, 000 Millions .

Ooooops- Fox isn’t saying much about it though.

You still menstruating about the dossier thingy? How did that go?? I thought that it was the crime of the century and was going to be exposed by Durham.. when in fact he got himself exposed.

The laptop from hell is going exactly as I said. The last thing the MAGAts want to do is investigate influence peddling by children of POTUS especially being his Senior Advisor and all.… Right Jared? ;) I told you people about this 2 yrs ago.

https://freebeacon.com/latest-new...American people and not make themselves rich.

You're really reaching this time. Sorry I didn't declare my sentence as sarcasm beforehand. I guess that's the next thing with you lefties now that one has to declare the pronouns matching which of the 76 genders one "identifies as." You should add your preferred pronouns to your Rivals signature so we don't misgender you and "commit violence" which could constitute a "hate crime."

Of course you libs are too busy being angry and offended to have a sense of humor. I'll admit, it is a challenge sometimes to laugh when your hero Biden fvcks up the country in ways Jimmy Carter could only dream about.

Poor Gator. How the mighty have fallen.

Slope-headed fvcker? You must have seen a photo of gayter....

Listen for the squeaks.. and he can’t sneak up on you.

82291f87-fe8a-484b-851f-043e5eae0b79_1.3ba9b588c23c9ecdf2f07742e11091b2.jpeg

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
As I have said, countless times on this board, I'm hopeful that Trump doesn't run. I don't believe that I'm alone on this board with that sentiment.

Yet you just continue to beat your head up against the wall???
How is this about Trumpsky?… isn’t it about the journalistic credibility of all the Fox commentators … and even Murdoch himself. Broadcasting outright lies they KNEW UNANIMOUSLY to be false- some at commercial breaks.

Focus…. How badly did Rupert fvck himself with that text? “ everything is at stake”? You be a juror… Settle for a cool Billion and go to the house? .

In the same way as the Hunter Biden stories are about Joe???

Also, since you took the time to mention it, it was fair for others to assume it was Trump related.
Bullshit… it was only Fox related . The question… do you think they are fukd? Are the Fox hosts credible now being exposed about their comments?

Hannity in particular was even texting and calling Meadows during breaks… asking him stop it… Now saying they were like tourists. Denying reality . But under oath he tells the truth as his textin was for the record.

Bullshit… it was only Fox related . The question… do you think they are fukd? Are the Fox hosts credible now being exposed about their comments?

Hannity in particular was even texting and calling Meadows during breaks… asking him stop it… Now saying they were like tourists. Denying reality . But under oath he tells the truth as his textin was for the record.

👍

Sort of like adam shits.. lied to the press and American people that the dossier was true and Trump was a russian agent. Then under oath before Congress - "I knew those statements were false" and nothing happened to him. Same thing will happen to the FOX people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT