ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala’s VP

He’s beyond terrible. Not really sure how this helps the Dems in any way though. A pick like Polis or Shapiro would’ve at least made some waves in moderate/independent circles.

Independents and moderates would be running away from this Harris/Walz ticket if there was a decent R candidate to run to. Fortunately for us, the only R that would possibly lose to this Harris/Walz ticket is the one on the ticket.

He’s beyond terrible. Not really sure how this helps the Dems in any way though. A pick like Polis or Shapiro would’ve at least made some waves in moderate/independent circles.

Independents and moderates would be running away from this Harris/Walz ticket if there was a decent R candidate to run to. Fortunately for us, the only R that would possibly lose to this Harris/Walz ticket is the one on the ticket.
Trump just needs to STFU more. When he does speak he needs to be targeted with his message.

He has the right ideas from a platform standpoint. If he just runs smart and he can destroy them.

Trump just needs to STFU more. When he does speak he needs to be targeted with his message.
He has the right ideas from a platform standpoint. If he just runs smart and he can destroy them.
He blew the Camela 'is she black or Indian' moment. All he had to say was 'she's using her ethnicity' to try and pander to different groups. NOT 'is she black'... or 'is she Indian'... She's both.

But the argument isn't her ethnicity, it is the fact she obviously switched to pander to blacks when she used 'Indian' to pander to Californians running for Senate. THAT is what makes her look like a Snake-oil salesman... saying anything to one group, then another to a different group based on race.

I'm surprised someone didn't point this perspective out to DJT. Maybe he should hire me for 100 days... 🤔

He’s not capable of any of that. We’ve all asked for that since mid-2015 and he hasn’t done it yet.

He hasn’t full scale stepped on his own dick yet, but it’s what he does best, so it’s coming sooner or later.

He’s not capable of any of that. We’ve all asked for that since mid-2015 and he hasn’t done it yet.

He hasn’t full scale stepped on his own dick yet, but it’s what he does best, so it’s coming sooner or later.
Spoken like a true Rhino.

The chance of Trump stepping full scale on his d!ck equals 100%. A chance that Kamala steps full scale on her labia equals 100%. It’s one huge cluster frag for the final stretch. But in the interim Kamala will get a bump after the convention, Trump just can’t lose his freaking mind in that period, and overreact. If he can do that, he probably will be OK, but if he goes all Bloodsimple, reacting to Kamala’s inevitable post convention bump, then he can freaking sink himself

The least crazy looking candidate wins this. If it was all down to the most crazy winning the presidential race, RJK would have it seen up for dumping bear cubs in Central Park

Reactions: BamaFan1137
He blew the Camela 'is she black or Indian' moment. All he had to say was 'she's using her ethnicity' to try and pander to different groups. NOT 'is she black'... or 'is she Indian'... She's both.

But the argument isn't her ethnicity, it is the fact she obviously switched to pander to blacks when she used 'Indian' to pander to Californians running for Senate. THAT is what makes her look like a Snake-oil salesman... saying anything to one group, then another to a different group based on race.

I'm surprised someone didn't point this perspective out to DJT. Maybe he should hire me for 100 days... 🤔
He should be saying that Joe labeled her the DEI hire by stating he was going to name a black woman. That’s actually illegal in sane society. But then Trump should ask those strong black women if DEI is such a great thing, why is it so bad for him and others to say it?

Spoken like a true Rhino.
It would behoove you and Trump to go after Harris, not people who don’t like Trump but are willing to vote for him… there are a lot of independents out there who don’t like either one and can be persuaded. I’m 100% voting for Trump and even went to his event in Atlanta Saturday, but it is so god damn self destructive for Trump and his base to act like he can do/say no harm. He has great policy, but he’s an absolute fvcking moron when it comes to managing a campaign… if he loses, he will have no one to blame but himself.

It would behoove you and Trump to go after Harris, not people who don’t like Trump but are willing to vote for him… there are a lot of independents out there who don’t like either one and can be persuaded. I’m 100% voting for Trump and even went to his event in Atlanta Saturday, but it is so god damn self destructive for Trump and his base to act like he can do/say no harm. He has great policy, but he’s an absolute fvcking moron when it comes to managing a campaign… if he loses, he will have no one to blame but himself.
I think you’re absolutely correct about managing his “campaign”, but I think it’s because he’s unable to manage himself. Not that those who suffer from TDS are going to get on board the MAGA train if he suddenly comported himself in a more controlled manner (which I honestly had hoped he might…post assassination attempt). But alas, we are back to name calling, identity politics and surface level distractions, all the while Rome is about to implode and burn from years of mismanaged, corrupt governance and a populace who’s lost their way. Time for the ashes and sackcloth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT