ADVERTISEMENT

Just watched a video of bitch ass Barack’s maskless birthday party

Anyone know why they were asked to delete photos from the event?

Ok..
“BTW, the more often vaccinated people catch it and spread it, the more likely your vaccine is to become entirely useless.”

seems to me that your response asserted that “your vaccine” to a never Trumperwas not favorable to those who claimed that the Trump administration Warp Speed was one of his accomplishments. Now they oppose it.. Go figure..

Do you have any doubt in that blunt skull that if Trump had won, the democrats would have continued to beat the “Don’t take Trumps vaccine” drum?

heels up and forgetful joe both said they wouldn’t take the vaccine BEFORE the election

Do you have any doubt in that blunt skull that if Trump had won, the democrats would have continued to beat the “Don’t take Trumps vaccine” drum?

heels up and forgetful joe both said they wouldn’t take the vaccine BEFORE the election
We live in a world where rocks can be racist. Why can’t vaccines have a political affiliation that affects their efficacy?

Well yes I do! Those remarks were made before the emergency authorization based on millions of vaccine tests worldwide… and about the same time as Trumpsky was promoting hydroxychloroquine and bleach injection as cures. So there’s that.

Well yes I do! Those remarks were made before the emergency authorization based on millions of vaccine tests worldwide… and about the same time as Trumpsky was promoting hydroxychloroquine and bleach injection as cures. So there’s that.

uh huh

You’re such a D-bag.

I pray to god you are just half assed trolling with some of this shit.

Frightened that you might actually believe it.

Reactions: David_Dennison
I'd take a bite and spit you out. You can't compete, tough guy.

I take it you still fly your Trump flag and have a "Trump 2024" decal on your 1964 Ford truck.
No, but I’ll take what I drive over your Prius and “I’m with her” decals while you chief your American Spirit cigarettes through your cloth mask, you non-deodorant wearing, commie loving fairy.

I will run circles around you in every aspect of life. Both literally and figuratively.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT