ADVERTISEMENT

Just paid $11 for a pound of ground sirloin

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
Damn good thing Dementia Joe raised minimum wage... At this inflation rate Sippy Cup is going to have to give everybody $100k a year. What a dumb azz.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Damn good thing Dementia Joe raised minimum wage... At this inflation rate Sippy Cup is going to have to give everybody $100k a year. What a dumb azz.
Blame Trumpsky for not protecting the agricultural food chain.

LOLHere’s a clue genius… how long does it take to grow a cow from insemination to store shelves. I know the number… let’s see if you can come up with it.

I’ll wait for it… ( move on to something else)

MAGA BY GAWD

LOLHere’s a clue genius… how long does it take to grow a cow from insemination to store shelves. I know the number… let’s see if you can come up with it.

MAGA BY GAWD
Around 24 months or so from conception to slaughter. Family had cattle when I was a kid.

That does not mean, however, that current events don’t influence cost of the finished product.

Around 24 months or so from conception to slaughter. Family had cattle when I was a kid.

That does not mean, however, that current events don’t influence cost of the finished product.
Of course.. closure of restaurants a year ago started the cycle interruption can’t shortcut recovery… cows gotta start fvcking.

My company makes rendering equipment . Consumers haven’t seen the worst yet. It will take a year for meat to recover.

MAGA BY GAWD

Ah yes... Trump's fault.. Your "go to"

MAGA BY GAWD

The price isn't affected from the date of insemination. It's affected from the day the meat hits the market, goofball.

But this was about Trump so how could you resist?

FIFY he is soooo deep in your head

just sayin - sleepy Joe was 9 months away from being in office when that problem started .

The only reason Dementia would be deep in anybody's head is the time it takes to try to interpret his demented blabbering. We are all watching the dude's brain slowly leak out of his ears. Sad. 45+ years of do-nothing civil service and funding a crackhead son who baits hookers in with M&Ms on his pecker. It's just no way to live.

Reactions: Reasoned
The only reason Dementia would be deep in anybody's head is the time it takes to try to interpret his demented blabbering. We are all watching the dude's brain slowly leak out of his ears. Sad. 45+ years of do-nothing civil service and funding a crackhead son who baits hookers in with M&Ms on his pecker. It's just no way to live.
And, he said he was a senator for 160 years...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT