ADVERTISEMENT

Jasper AL - crime hotspot?

As a member of the community, these meth head rednecks can figure out anything criminal. It is amazing.

Dodge City!
There was a woman in the convenience store at one of those quarter machines where you stick a quarter in and hope for the quarters to avalanche off the cliff, and I bet she spent $50 going back and forth to the cashier getting more quarters.

Very erratic behavior and bleached blond hair, likely some sort of meth hound looking for a trucker.

Y'all ever eat at that steak joint in Buggtussle (Jasper, AL). Prime rib was dirt cheap and awesome. Dude got busted for cattle rustling and they shut it down.

Reactions: David_Dennison
Y'all ever eat at that steak joint in Buggtussle (Jasper, AL). Prime rib was dirt cheap and awesome. Dude got busted for cattle rustling and they shut it down.
While we’re on restaurants and criminal behavior, there is a 🔥 soul food joint in Huntsville called G’s, and ol buddy got shut down for a while for running his cocaine operation out of the kitchen.

Place is thriving again now, highly recommend if you’re looking for good food and high cholesterol.

Reactions: billywayneluck
Yes, years ago, I never knew about the cattle rustling.

"I remember eating at the Bug Tussle Steakhouse back in the 80's. The rumor I heard about why it closed was because the owner got arrested for cattle wrangling. Apparently he was stealing cows and selling the cooked goods in his restaurant."

"I remember eating at the Bug Tussle Steakhouse back in the 80's. The rumor I heard about why it closed was because the owner got arrested for cattle wrangling. Apparently he was stealing cows and selling the cooked goods in his restaurant."
Quite literally a farm to table restaurant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT