ADVERTISEMENT

iPhone users…your iPhone went woke on charging

I saw that a few days ago.

LOL

Never mind the strip mining in the Congo for resources to make those "green" batteries. BTW, guess who has a controlling interest in those activities? Hint: Its not the US...

donald-trump-trump.gif

I think it’s automatic unless you turn OFF that feature. But updates will switch you to fuel efficient only choices - so you have to pay attention to this crap… phuck the Google

You're correct...it had changed to fuel efficient over quickest route. I'd changed that before and Google "helped" me.

I do but Google is better at bringing you straight to the driveway where you need to be. Others get you within a couple hundred feet.

I know most places but every now and then we get a new customer.
Glad we cleared that up.

So if you see a black Tahoe driving illegally in your jurisdiction, you can a)assume it’s me and b)assume I’m following explicit instructions from Waze and likely already pissed off and needn’t be pulled over. Thx.

Glad we cleared that up.

So if you see a black Tahoe driving illegally in your jurisdiction, you can a)assume it’s me and b)assume I’m following explicit instructions from Waze and likely already pissed off and needn’t be pulled over. Thx.

I'll be in a black Tahoe too!

Honestly that would be hilarious. Not the cavity search part per se but the rest of it, hilarious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT