ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa City West

Here is a link: http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080401/SPORTS08/80401023

These rankings really blow. Iowa City West should be No. 1. Dowling deserves to be in the top 10 at least.

you got to be kiddin' me right? i think the pv coach made the rankings. how in heaven is pv ranked and dowling out? how in hell is pv ranked at all? even ic city deserves more than pv...this is not serious at all..someone is suckingggg really hard..

listen all-ic west has a good team--that is not a secret--all their players play club, lots of them odp..they have two regional gk's..really the coach does not have much to do there....it really is not hard to figure out why they win games--high school with club players are good--high school with bad players aren't--the problem with ic west is: they are not humble you know-good players and good teams are %^$^$$^$&&& but humble--and that is what makes ic west a poor team--

the game was at west actually, dwai. and yes it was quite an easy win for the men of troy. they dominated the game and the action by winning 3-0. i believe jeff only made it to wests defense about 2 or 3 times. if this type of defense continues, it will be tough for zobeck to show off the all-american calibur skills that he has.

Bettendorf has 3 titles and 6 title game appearances. They have also qualified for the state tourney every year it has been held since 1995!

I know they have had some great games with ICW, does anyone know who holds the better record between them?

PrettyButterfly, do you have some facts to back that up? The good news is we'll get an opportunity to see this year's version next Thursday at Bett.

i believe i have also heard that ICW is winning the overall series. You can really tell from the close games west has played in this year that they are missing defender Troy Osborn from last year.

Originally posted by maddawg8:
i believe i have also heard that ICW is winning the overall series. You can really tell from the close games west has played in this year that they are missing defender Troy Osborn from last year.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

Troy osbourne, sure a very good soccer player. HE NEVER TRIED every game he walked out there, jogged up and down the field and casually scored goals, he never tried and he woud of been that much better if he did

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT