ADVERTISEMENT

Immunity

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
How does the Cult feel about the POTUS immunity ruling?

Be careful what you wish for. I know 90% of the lemmings favor invoking King status on the Sleepy Senile Convict… but don’t forget that the imcumbent would have no limits for 6 months. Trumpsky created a shitsorm in only 2 months.

Be careful what you wish for. I know 90% of the lemmings favor invoking King status on the Sleepy Senile Convict… but don’t forget that the imcumbent would have no limits for 6 months. Trumpsky created a shitsorm in only 2 months.
Neither civil nor criminal immunity is explicitly granted in the Constitution or any federal statute. You calling DJT 'sleepy' or 'senile' only reinforces you deny your own eyes. Kind of like you continue to say joe won two of the 3 2020 debates.

If he is either of those that makes 'the big guy' and absolute corpse.

Are you moving to a different country if Trump wins?

Last edited:

100% are in favor of you having immunity from being a dumbass, but that’s another thing that will never happen. Sorta like you running out of excuses when Bammer gets that ass kicked.

100% are in favor of you having immunity from being a dumbass, but that’s another thing that will never happen. Sorta like you running out of excuses when Bammer gets that ass kicked.
He’s 8 up with the dumbass-itis. But he has a cure-all, or so he thinks. Never fear when penicillin is near!

I haven’t had to use very many excuses because I have been able to enjoy the devastation of the ball lickers for nearly 20 yrs now. Most of them in their home state. The bigger the game - the harder they fall. Did the last ass kicking erase the pain of 2-26?

I haven’t had to use very many excuses because I have been able to enjoy the devastation of the ball lickers for nearly 20 yrs now. Most of them in their home state. The bigger the game - the harder they fall. Did the last ass kicking erase the pain of 2-26?
It’s not just Georgia doing it. And btw it’s about to become a regular thing. What was Lord Saban’s record vs Harry Potter? And why didn’t Bama whoop Georgia’s ass in 2021 (cough, cough, pick six) or 2022?

Neither civil nor criminal immunity is explicitly granted in the Constitution or any federal statute. You calling DJT 'sleepy' or 'senile' only reinforces you deny your own eyes. Kind of like you continue to say joe won two of the 3 2020 debates.

If he is either of those that makes 'the big guy' and absolute corpse.

Are you moving to a different country if Trump wins?
Ive decided to take the batteries out of my boat.As I said this was better that Herschel Walkers werewolf.

Was some “key” player injured? Thats his normal excuse for Bama losing.
Wtf you talking about Beavis… Bowl cut has only sniffed one *win vs Bama as a HC . O N E (1)

Relive those moments for a few seconds. Know you were going to win and the your life was sucked out of you twice by a backup QB.

Wtf you talking about Beavis… Bowl cut has only sniffed one *win vs Bama as a HC . O N E (1)

Relive those moments for a few seconds. Know you were going to win and the your life was sucked out of you twice by a backup QB.
Just telling you how you act. When Bama loses a big game most of the time you point to the absence of some key player as the probable reason. An excuse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT