Eight-Player: 9:30 a.m.

Class A: 1:00 p.m.

Class 4A: 7:00 p.m.

Friday, November 18

Class 2A: 10:00 a.m.

Class 3A: 1:00 p.m.

Class 1A: 4:00 p.m.

Class 5A: 7:30 p.m.

I understand why they moved the 1A game to Friday, but don’t understand why they didn’t play it first on Friday

I understand why they moved the 1A game to Friday, but don’t understand why they didn’t play it first on Friday
PNation…. Why….. u think your class is more important? 1A champs would’ve been in the finals of 4A last year. Post comments that aren’t arrogant please

• Haha
Reactions: EpenesaEpenesa
Having the 8 man game at 9:30 am as opposed to just sliding that and the class A game back a couple hours seems quite dumb

OABCIG was undefeated champs last year.....and the year before that. The year prior to that SEV ended their season in the playoffs. Regardless of their prior matchup this season they will be a highly motivated team Friday night and it is hard to beat a good team 3 times in a row.

Guessing SEV is glad this one will be at home.

PNation…. Why….. u think your class is more important? 1A champs would’ve been in the finals of 4A last year. Post comments that aren’t arrogant please
Not at all what I meant, I meant that I am surprised that if they are moving 1A to Friday (because of UNI needing the dome on Friday afternoon), why not play 1A then 2A then 3A then 5A at night. Nothing against 1A football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT