ADVERTISEMENT

If any other team…

He's made two bad hires so far, no doubt.

Milroe might be the most disliked QB of the last two decades for me. Maybe he'll do another choreographed dance after this game while he lets all the naysayers know.

I hate to be that guy, but any chance this team has going forward is with Simpson, not Milroe. He may suck too, but this season is lost if Milroe keeps playing.

Two losses and “the Gumps” are sounding like “P”MSNBC hosts after a Trump schooling. 🙄
You have good reason to bitch after the Vandy meltdown but this loss to the orange cucks is understandable, they’re a good team…obnoxious but good. Nobody is going through the SEC undefeated, perhaps even two losses may get it done as making the playoffs.

Lulz no. He left the field during substitution and all players had subbed. Your cheating ass coach sent him out to fall down injured to stop the play

You can’t leave the field then come back on
THIS^^^
That was the most obvious flop there has ever been. The coaches actually pushed him out there! Again, a Saban coached team wouldn’t have had to resort to such scum tactics.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
You do understand the substitution rule is for the defense to have a chance to send out players AFTER the offense has sent some in, right? After a timeout, kickoff, end of a quarter….. there’s no ref delaying the snap.

Watch the play again. See if you can tell me how many UT players run off the field after the officials timeout.

I honestly dgaf either way. It's not why we lost.

Watch the play again. See if you can tell me how many UT players run off the field after the officials timeout.

I honestly dgaf either way. It's not why we lost.
You lost because lack of team discipline, so we are in agreement that DUMBoar should be fahr’d before the sunsets today but I’ve never noticed refs standing over the ball as teams enter the field after a break.
But since I ain’t got no dawg in this fight - this is between you and Odub - I’m gonna keep my opinions to myself and stay out of it.

You lost because lack of team discipline, so we are in agreement that DUMBoar should be fahr’d before the sunsets today but I’ve never noticed refs standing over the ball as teams enter the field after a break.
But since I ain’t got no dawg in this fight - this is between you and Odub - I’m gonna keep my opinions to myself and stay out of it.

We lost because we have a group of very talented individuals who have no concept of team.

That and Milroe couldn't hit the broad side of a barn last night.

Reactions: billywayneluck
Not arguing with you...but I might also point out that you never had much faith in the GOAT until he retired 😂
That’s bullschit. I always gave him credit as the goat and only called him “shorty” to pisssOff bammers. I said it once, I said it a million times, ‘I wish we’d have hired him from Mich State

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT