ADVERTISEMENT

FYRT...GTHT

I've seen a lot of people saying that call cost Bama the game, but that play literally made no difference in the outcome of the game. Bama still got the ball back with 90 seconds left down only one score. Had to score a TD whether they punt it away there (was down by 4) or after they kicked the FG to go up 7.
Pin them deep with the pressure of bama WINNING with a TD vs tying and who knows? Dumboar letting his players tell him how the cow eats cabbage also played a part. Do you think #1 (don’t remember his name) gets a dead ball PF on the potential winning drive if SABAN was the coach?
I’m thinking that penalty is why it was 4th and 21 in the first place.

Pin them deep with the pressure of bama WINNING with a TD vs tying and who knows? Dumboar letting his players tell him how the cow eats cabbage also played a part. Do you think #1 (don’t remember his name) gets a dead ball PF on the potential winning drive if SABAN was the coach?
I’m thinking that penalty is why it was 4th and 21 in the first place.

That penalty was why it was 4th and 22, which is was a total horseschitt penalty. Should’ve been offsetting or on Tennessee.

Offsetting maybe…on Us…cmon
UcheaT player bumped into him with his body while talkin smack (happens every play somewhere on the field.) The bama player clearly turned around and hit his facemask hard enough to knock his head back a few inches.
Dumb dumb dumb play that NEVER would’ve happened if Saban was HC. For some reason @BKHusky os pretending to miss this point.

UcheaT player bumped into him with his body while talkin smack (happens every play somewhere on the field.) The bama player clearly turned around and hit his facemask hard enough to knock his head back a few inches.
Dumb dumb dumb play that NEVER would’ve happened if Saban was HC. For some reason @BKHusky os pretending to miss this point.

Ucheat?…accepting harsin part 2 is hard on you

Ucheat?…accepting harsin part 2 is hard on you
That’s been their name (to me) for decades. But to your point, yes. It’s hard to watch AU going down the drain. The worst part is there’s nothing they can do. If they fire another coach after two years NO ONE worth a shite will coach there. NO ONE.

I wish they’d call taunting about 20x more often than they do, that’s where the penalty on UT would be. Offsetting at worst on the swinging, I agree.
They could call taunting every play, which is why they’re lenient on the rule. You’re grasping and it’s obvious.

I've seen a lot of people saying that call cost Bama the game, but that play literally made no difference in the outcome of the game. Bama still got the ball back with 90 seconds left down only one score. Had to score a TD whether they punt it away there (was down by 4) or after they kicked the FG to go up 7.
If we were good enough to win we wouldn’t have been in that shitty position to begin with.

Tennessee was the better team 100%. We aren’t the bammer of years past in 2024.

If we were good enough to win we wouldn’t have been in that shitty position to begin with.
ac88c2f8-7eae-46f4-8c48-01ba2e09aaba_text.gif

Tennessee was the better team 100%. We aren’t the bammer of years past in 2024.
dwight-schrute-perhaps.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT