ADVERTISEMENT

I have to laugh

Did you laugh when the said “F*** Trump” and went on to win the World Cup? I did!

Now I want them to lose just because of the ridiculous misinformation about their pay dispute, and the numbskulls who think the international men’s and women’s games are comparable. If a few incels are happy about it too, so be it.

Did you laugh when the said “F*** Trump” and went on to win the World Cup? I did!

Now I want them to lose just because of the ridiculous misinformation about their pay dispute, and the numbskulls who think the international men’s and women’s games are comparable. If a few incels are happy about it too, so be it.

No didn't hear that because I couldn't give 2 sh@ts about lesbian soccer. I would rather watch paint dry while you bitch in my right ear about the orangeman.

The enjoyment is in the 'mean tweets' about the woke, USA hating, purple hair humanoids. Maybe you, NBC and CNN can dry their tears?

Speaking of pay equity in sports.... why the hell does a purple hair lesbian soccer player deserve a dime? If people don't buy tickets, it gets little air time and generally most people could not give 2 sh@ts about lesbian soccer... where will her money come from??? Maybe Obamacare? Thoughts?

Last edited:
Gotta admit, I pull for the USA in everything despite their beliefs. Won’t watch it, but I think we need to be dominant on a national stage and not act like pussies like our liberal pansies want on this board.

That being said…..

LMAOOOOOO at those losers!

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut on rare occasion. Good work, champ!

Maybe you can give the purple haired kneeler a few bucks to help her out? Come on you should be more equitable and spread the wealth even if this team is not worth a sh@t and few give a damn.

Last edited:
I did lmao when those girls lost to a boys team that had barely achieved peach fuzz.

Equal pay? Sure...almost equal to the 15 year olds that beat you.

^^^spoken like a true misogynistic pig^^^

Dayum, SockMonkey! You are dead on with the liberal dogma - “it’s different when we do it!”

how-to-make-baby-laugh_w555_h555.jpg

Reactions: Orange_N_White
^^^spoken like a true misogynistic pig^^^

Dayum, SockMonkey! You are dead on with the liberal dogma - “it’s different when we do it!”

how-to-make-baby-laugh_w555_h555.jpg

Neither my comment nor criticism had any hint of misogyny. But you saw that since the group was women, you went with that word, because Conservatives are too stupid to understand what that means.

Neither my comment nor criticism had any hint of misogyny. But you saw that since the group was women, you went with that word, because Conservatives are too stupid to understand what that means.
Who didn’t see ^^^this^^^ coming?

Another liberal hypocrite bashing women soccer because “they don’t deserve what the men deserve” and now wiggling his leaky ass out of it.
LOL!!!

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Who didn’t see ^^^this^^^ coming?

Another liberal hypocrite bashing women soccer because “they don’t deserve what the men deserve” and now wiggling his leaky ass out of it.
LOL!!!
Wow. What a liar you are. I never said that. Nor is that the issue. You know they were basically offered the same deal as the men, right? And that they turned it down for the guaranteed salary and benefits? And you know they signed the CBA? And that they lost in court for these reasons? Or are you completely misinformed?

Wow. What a liar you are. I never said that. Nor is that the issue. You know they were basically offered the same deal as the men, right? And that they turned it down for the guaranteed salary and benefits? And you know they signed the CBA? And that they lost in court for these reasons? Or are you completely misinformed?
I’m just going by what your hypocritical ass said. If you’re gonna go out on that limb, own it. Don’t come back with that tired liberal excuse “it’s different!”

Wow you know a lot about lesbian soccer. Have you ever considered identifying as one and helping them get a few wins?

Two consecutive World Championships, and a bronze medal game upcoming. They don’t need my help.
Even the liberal kunt disagrees with your dumbass.
"It's terrible. We just didn't have it today," Rapinoe said postmatch. "Just too many errors from us again. I felt like the space was there for us to play and we just couldn't get into it, too many touches or, you know, an errant touch.

"That's football. They got, I think, one shot on goal, a PK, and from what it sounds like it was a PK. So yeah, it's a bitter one to swallow. Obviously we never want to lose to Canada. I don't think I've ever lost to Canada.

"So it's a bitter one. Obviously there's still a lot to compete for. That's what I told the girls and what we talked about in the huddle. It's not the color we want, but there's still a medal on the line. That's a huge thing and we want to win that game, but yeah, this is ... this sucks. It sucks."

Last edited:
So desperate for Ws in their sad lives, MAGAts are cheering that the US women are only in the bronze medal game :D. Let’s recap the last few years for these Trump cult losers...

qz.com

Trump suffered the worst midterm loss in a century, says JP Morgan

Quartz is a guide to the new global economy for people in business who are excited by change. We cover business, economics, markets, finance, technology, science, design, and fashion.
qz.com
qz.com

bleacherreport.com

Megan Rapinoe Stands by Donald Trump White House Comments, Sorry for Cursing

Megan Rapinoe isn't backing down from her comments about not wanting to visit the White House and President Donald Trump if the United States women's national team wins the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup ...
bleacherreport.com
bleacherreport.com

USA TODAY

www.usatoday.com
www.usatoday.com

www.aljazeera.com

Biden wins state of Arizona, first Democrat to do so since 1996

Joe Biden flips a state that usually votes Republican and takes the 11 electoral votes that come with the win.
www.aljazeera.com
www.aljazeera.com

www.onlineathens.com

When was the last time Georgia voted blue? It’s been nearly 30 years

Georgia last voted for a Democratic president in 1992 , with Bill Clinton taking 43.47% of the vote to George H.W....
www.onlineathens.com

abcnews.go.com

Against the odds, Georgia Democrats make history with Senate runoffs

abcnews.go.com
abcnews.go.com

www.nytimes.com

Trump Impeached for Inciting Insurrection

President Trump became the first president to be impeached twice, after the House approved a single charge citing his role in whipping up a mob that stormed the Capitol. He faces a Senate trial that could disqualify him from future office.

www.nytimes.com
www.nytimes.com

theconversation.com

'Incel' violence is a form of extremism. It's time we treated it as a security threat

Incels, or ‘involuntary celibate’ men, are increasingly radicalising online and committing acts of violence against women. New research explores ways the government can combat it.
theconversation.com
theconversation.com

So desperate for Ws in their sad lives, MAGAts are cheering that the US women are only in the bronze medal game :D. Let’s recap the last few years for these Trump cult losers...

qz.com

Quartz is a guide to the new global economy for people in business who are excited by change. We cover business, economics, markets, finance, technology, science, design, and fashion.
qz.com
qz.com

bleacherreport.com

Megan Rapinoe isn't backing down from her comments about not wanting to visit the White House and President Donald Trump if the United States women's national team wins the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup ...
bleacherreport.com
bleacherreport.com

USA TODAY

www.usatoday.com
www.usatoday.com

www.aljazeera.com

Joe Biden flips a state that usually votes Republican and takes the 11 electoral votes that come with the win.
www.aljazeera.com
www.aljazeera.com

www.onlineathens.com

Georgia last voted for a Democratic president in 1992 , with Bill Clinton taking 43.47% of the vote to George H.W....
www.onlineathens.com

abcnews.go.com

abcnews.go.com
abcnews.go.com

www.nytimes.com

President Trump became the first president to be impeached twice, after the House approved a single charge citing his role in whipping up a mob that stormed the Capitol. He faces a Senate trial that could disqualify him from future office.

www.nytimes.com
www.nytimes.com

theconversation.com

'Incel' violence is a form of extremism. It's time we treated it as a security threat

Incels, or ‘involuntary celibate’ men, are increasingly radicalising online and committing acts of violence against women. New research explores ways the government can combat it.
theconversation.com
theconversation.com

How many pussy hats do you own?

qz.com

qz.com
qz.com

bleacherreport.com

bleacherreport.com
bleacherreport.com

USA TODAY

www.usatoday.com
www.usatoday.com

www.aljazeera.com

www.aljazeera.com
www.aljazeera.com

www.onlineathens.com

www.onlineathens.com

abcnews.go.com

abcnews.go.com
abcnews.go.com

www.nytimes.com

www.nytimes.com
www.nytimes.com

theconversation.com

theconversation.com
theconversation.com

Bad press from liberal outlets on the orange man? Who knew?
Do you think the orangeman gives a damn about the soccer playing birthing person visiting the White House? Stop the damn presses

So will pûssy now be referred to as a birthing canal?

I think technically it has always been called that. I think I have said it before but it should be said again.... the average pecker is like 6" and the average poon is like 8" so there is like 2" of untapped resource out there. If we could somehow harness that resource... the possibilities

As I said… the last time I got into a fight…
Redneck dude came up to me in a dive bar and asked how I was liking fvcking his ex-wife? I told him it was pretty good!…. after I got past the used part ;)

Like the joke...

I told my wife I wanted some strange poon. She said, "if you had 2 more inches you could have some strange poon right here."

Reactions: billywayneluck
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT