ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter indicted

And to think, due to the negotiated plea agreement we were within a gnat’s fart from seeing him not only skate free from this illegality but also all (the much more concerning) money laundering schemes he and his father are alleged to have committed……this close.

Last edited:
What will come of it? At this point I'm quite skeptical of our judicial system...but if they throw the book at him with even a fraction of the fervor they have Trump...and follow through on the process...maybe I'll regain some faith in the DOJ.

What will come of it? At this point I'm quite skeptical of our judicial system...but if they throw the book at him with even a fraction of the fervor they have Trump...and follow through on the process...maybe I'll regain some faith in the DOJ.

duh-yeah-right.gif

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I look at this a little differently. Since they couldn’t fix it for him to skate I think they want him convicted of this and other counts at this time so Biden can pardon him before he leaves office.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT