ADVERTISEMENT

Hotel rates up?

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
The wife just told me that one night at the PCB Holiday Inn is now $600. We are talking a basic hotel room with 2 queen beds. Dayyyummm. I noticed last time we were down there, they didn't have near the people staying there as usual and it is the height of summer. Biden is booking rooms for illegals all over the country. He set aside $86M for hotel room for illegals. I wonder if some are raising rates for this reason?

The wife just told me that one night at the PCB Holiday Inn is now $600. We are talking a basic hotel room with 2 queen beds. Dayyyummm. I noticed last time we were down there, they didn't have near the people staying there as usual and it is the height of summer. Biden is booking rooms for illegals all over the country. He set aside $86M for hotel room for illegals. I wonder if some are raising rates for this reason?

Demand is driving it

people are making up for lost time especially in Lib Democrat states that experienced longer lock downs from governors who wanted control

now that they are put and not wearing masks….they like it

Email me. I stay at my uncles place. It’s expensive but not that bullshit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT