ADVERTISEMENT

Homicides jumped 30% in Trump's final year in office

Menace Sockeyes

Varsity
Apr 7, 2021
He’s the limp-wristed sissy rep’n the libtards. He’s another one of these…

Screen-Shot-2021-08-11-at-11.54.09-AM.png

The effects of his horrendous pandemic response, and the tax scam that shifted the burden off the wealthiest and into the backs of the middle and working class. Thank God enough Americans saw the light in time and spared us four more years of devolving into a failed state...

hi, gator

So it had nothing to do with the liberal cities defunding the police force and letting the BLM/Antifa crowd run roughshod.

You are one truly fvcking brilliant dumbass.
These are national crime statistics from the FBI. Please point to the “defunded” police forces in cities with a correlating spike in homicides. Funny, three of the only four cities that saw a drop in homicides are quite liberal: Raleigh, N.C.; Baltimore; and St. Petersburg, Fla. Oh, the beautiful irony of your last sentence. ;)

The effects of his horrendous pandemic response, and the tax scam that shifted the burden off the wealthiest and into the backs of the middle and working class. Thank God enough Americans saw the light in time and spared us four more years of devolving into a failed state...

cool

now do number of Covid deaths biden vs Trump

oopsy

care to break that down by race of perpetrator and victim?

I’d love to see if Black Lives really matter to Black Lives Matter

cool

now do number of Covid deaths biden vs Trump

oopsy
What am I supposed to blame Biden for here?:

care to break that down by race of perpetrator and victim?

I’d love to see if Black Lives really matter to Black Lives Matter
Serious question: What's the point of injecting race into this debate? Are you going to point out that homicide rates and crime disproportionally hurts Black Americans, so Trump's tenure hurt them the most? Great point.

These are national crime statistics from the FBI. Please point to the “defunded” police forces in cities with a correlating spike in homicides. Funny, three of the only four cities that saw a drop in homicides are quite liberal: Raleigh, N.C.; Baltimore; and St. Petersburg, Fla. Oh, the beautiful irony of your last sentence. ;)
LA: https://xtown.la/2021/07/16/murder-rate-soars/

Chicago: https://www.wbez.org/stories/at-sum...-century/5385cdb4-ee0e-4d10-bf38-4e85daa98fa0

Atlanta: https://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta-ne...f-last-years-pace/33VS2FKY3VCY3CV5WM5W32IKNE/

Portland: https://www.wweek.com/news/2021/09/...e-average-in-its-increased-rate-of-homicides/

Serious question: What's the point of injecting race into this debate? Are you going to point out that homicide rates and crime disproportionally hurts Black Americans, so Trump's tenure hurt them the most? Great point.

the point is you are a hypocritical douchebag and rather stupid

I’d say mayor beetlejuice has failed the African American community in Chicago not Trump. He wanted to clean up that shit hole and offer help with policing but you turds cried

now look at it….unsafe with a crime and murder rate that would make Capone blush

I’d say mayor beetlejuice has failed the African American community in Chicago not Trump. He wanted to clean up that shit hole and offer help with policing but you turds cried

now look at it….unsafe with a crime and murder rate that would make Capone blush
Funny you should mention. Rural America saw the worst increases in homicide rates in Trump’s tenure. First due to the opioid epidemic (not his fault) and then due to the poor pandemic response and huge spike in an already bad wealth gap due to his shifting economic burdens more away from the wealthy and onto the backs of the middle/working classes via his tax scam.

Funny you should mention. Rural America saw the worst increases in homicide rates in Trump’s tenure. First due to the opioid epidemic (not his fault) and then due to the poor pandemic response and huge spike in an already bad wealth gap due to his shifting economic burdens more away from the wealthy and onto the backs of the middle/working classes via his tax scam.

nicolas-cage-crazy.gif

You mean the same Biden/Harris administration and same Democratic Party that spent months leading up to the election trying to cast doubts about any vaccination produced during Trump’s presidency, warning not only about the legitimacy, but the potential danger? And now they’re wondering why people have been so skeptical to get them? Yeah, I can’t fathom how any of that blame might land at Biden’s feet…

You mean the same Biden/Harris administration and same Democratic Party that spent months leading up to the election trying to cast doubts about any vaccination produced during Trump’s presidency, warning not only about the legitimacy, but the potential danger? And now they’re wondering why people have been so skeptical to get them? Yeah, I can’t fathom how any of that blame might land at Biden’s feet…
They said if Trump was in charge of the vaccine. Yeah, no one trusts the medical expertise of Mr. "Shove a UV light up your ass and inject these disinfectants". All while he assures all of us that he knows more than the doctors about "this stuff". And now MAGAts are all in on Kamala Harris words? LOL!

making everyone poor isn’t the answer dumbass

Nice strawman, you silly little bitch lol
A) Learn the term "straw man".
B) Meet Orange N White. The king of straw men.

Maybe you both should read more of Mitlon Friedman's (Conservative economic hero) negative income tax idea.

Besides you all missed the bigger point: Mr. "Make America Great Again" helped make America murder again instead. What a disaster in every way.

They said if Trump was in charge of the vaccine. Yeah, no one trusts the medical expertise of Mr. "Shove a UV light up your ass and inject these disinfectants". All while he assures all of us that he knows more than the doctors about "this stuff". And now MAGAts are all in on Kamala Harris words? LOL!
^^^this lib^^^ thinks the vaccine magically changed when Biden stepped into the White House.

lulz

Is it true that more folks have died from Covid so far this year than all of 2020?

A) Learn the term "straw man".
B) Meet Orange N White. The king of straw men.

Maybe you both should read more of Mitlon Friedman's (Conservative economic hero) negative income tax idea.

Besides you all missed the bigger point: Mr. "Make America Great Again" helped make America murder again instead. What a disaster in every way.
😂 spoken like a true liberal looking for handouts. Your daddy issues far exceed your home life and upbringing, that’s for damn sure.

Let me help you, boy. Please. Let me help you. I won’t coddle you like you need, and I will probably hurt your feelings. But for the love of all things holy, let me help. What a gigantic pussy you are.

😂 spoken like a true liberal looking for handouts. Your daddy issues far exceed your home life and upbringing, that’s for damn sure.

Let me help you, boy. Please. Let me help you. I won’t coddle you like you need, and I will probably hurt your feelings. But for the love of all things holy, let me help. What a gigantic pussy you are.
Nope. I would still pay plenty of income tax at my level. The entire of society is positively effected by such a basic income guarantee...

...And we're not talking everyone being made equal, but simply a narrowing of the very wide gap in this country to something more like they have in Japan and Scandinavian countries.

Nope. I would still pay plenty of income tax at my level. The entire of society is positively effected by such a basic income guarantee...

...And we're not talking everyone being made equal, but simply a narrowing of the very wide gap in this country to something more like they have in Japan and Scandinavian countries.
There are planes leaving everyday for Japan and the Scandinavian countries.

You want to blame Trump? Maybe try to impeach him again while he is out of office and Sleepy Joe's approval ratings continue to fall. I have to laugh

Last edited:

Do that and you'll increase the number of people on the wrong side of that gap. If you disagree, you aren't arguing with me, you're arguing with human nature.

Nothing worthwhile in life comes easy. The sooner you learn this irrefutable truth, the better.

Do that and you'll increase the number of people on the wrong side of that gap. If you disagree, you aren't arguing with me, you're arguing with human nature.

Nothing worthwhile in life comes easy. The sooner you learn this irrefutable truth, the better.
The Roman Empire.....

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Handouts and freebies. The way of the libs.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT