ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, child molester supporter. I see your boy is cranking up the lie machine

Again. Solar and wind are the fastest growing job sectors? Even WaPo is calling bullshit on him and Kerry. You voted for this. Thanks, dumbass.
It’s going to be a long 4 years for you! . Sleepy Joe is so deep in that QAnon noggin

Stand back and stand by ( for 4 more years)

Again. Solar and wind are the fastest growing job sectors? Even WaPo is calling bullshit on him and Kerry. You voted for this. Thanks, dumbass.
Hey rapist supporter .. did you see this one about Trumpsky peeping in on teenage girls in his pageants. He does love him some young poon. There’s lots of stuff on this if you want to compare with Sleepy Joe.

Hey rapist supporter .. did you see this one about Trumpsky peeping in on teenage girls in his pageants. He does love him some young poon. There’s lots of stuff on this if you want to compare with Sleepy Joe.

😂 this has nothing to do with Trump, but if you’ll provide a link to his conviction I’ll be glad to denounce it. I have literally never seen one person as consumed with another person as you are with him.

In other news, it is a fact that you fully support an organization that is run by a child diddler. You libs are a really odd bunch, but nothing surprises me anymore.

😂 this has nothing to do with Trump, but if you’ll provide a link to his conviction I’ll be glad to denounce it. I have literally never seen one person as consumed with another person as you are with him.

In other news, it is a fact that you fully support an organization that is run by a child diddler. You libs are a really odd bunch, but nothing surprises me anymore.
The individual that you refer to was fired as he should have been. Same as with any sexual predator like Trumpsky. He likes little girls.

This particular video was particularly on target.

Reactions: Konigstiger
Do you think this ad advances conservative causes more or liberal causes more?

He doesn’t care. In my extensive studies, snowflakes and victims of TDS (they’re usually the same person) don’t give a shit about anything other than the guy that tweeted some mean things.

It isn’t surprising anymore, but it still just as sad to watch these idiots vote for the demise of our country. I mean we have people on this board that are more or less encouraging males going in female bathrooms and supporting a group of liberals whose leader was fondling little boys.

Which would consider to be worse, Beauty queen poon or young boy poon? I’ll wait.
Well if they are teenagers, I’d say it’s wrong for either predator.
Especially if one is a POTUS that you adore and would 1000% vote for that MF tomorrow.

Well if they are teenagers, I’d say it’s wrong for either predator.
Especially if one is a POTUS that you adore and would 1000% vote for that MF tomorrow.

You just voted for a guy that everyone makes fun of due to his propensity to touch and sniff 11 year old girls.

...on and off camera.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
You just voted for a guy that everyone makes fun of due to his propensity to touch and sniff 11 year old girls.

...on and off camera.
Lesser of two evils... nominate better GOP candidates next time. I don’t think there’s much argument on this point.

Lesser of two evils... nominate better GOP candidates next time. I don’t think there’s much argument on this point.

There's a fantastic argument for why voting for a senile, 11 year old girl sniffing, China compromised, 47 year do-nothing bureaucrat was a horrible idea.

But I have no doubt that anything that I say on the subject would be lost on you.

Reactions: dhetiger

If you had said that Biden is a giant piece of schitt, but despite that, you still think Trump is worse, you might've sounded sane.

Instead, you pumped him up as if he was the next Lincoln or Reagan, simply because he wasn't Trump. You'll eat your schitt sandwich for the next 4 years and like it, even if you never admit that it's a giant schitt sandwich you are choking down.

If you had said that Biden is a giant piece of schitt, but despite that, you still think Trump is worse, you might've sounded sane.

Instead, you pumped him up as if he was the next Lincoln or Reagan, simply because he wasn't Trump. You'll eat your schitt sandwich for the next 4 years and like it, even if you never admit that it's a giant schitt sandwich you are choking down.
Nailed it.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg

fvck yeah ... humming hail to the Chief

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT