Iowa City Liberty 8-14
Panorama 6-16
Southeast Polk 6-15
West Branch 13-10
Western Dubuque 15-7
Whiting 2-20
Union, La Porte City 5-17

Last edited:
Evidently, C-N's coach just stepped down, sounds like he's not taking a job anywhere else.

Heard that from another coach in the conference and a reporter that covers teams in the conference.

Evidently, C-N's coach just stepped down, sounds like he's not taking a job anywhere else.

Heard that from another coach in the conference and a reporter that covers teams in the conference.
Not much talent coming up for CN...could have been a factor.

Not much talent coming up for CN...could have been a factor.

Yeah, I think they're losing 7 of their top 8. I haven't seen them, but it sounds like their JH and JV teams weren't what they have been in the past.

I'm still kind of surprised, though. They've been pretty good the whole time he's been there.

if Ordman was done at Liberty, it would be all over Twitter from the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City sports reporters. Have seen nothing so far. Developing....?

Last edited:
Nevada's job was open (same with girls). Hired a guy out of Beatrice, NE...Tyler Struck. Is he from Iowa? That name sounds really familiar...

if Ordman was done at Liberty, it would be all over Twitter from the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City sports reporters. Have seen nothing so far. Developing....?
I’m hearing it simply isn’t public yet. Not on radar with the off-season and probably embarrassing for the school after just one year

It was posted on Teach Iowa today

I believe Stu is retiring from teaching, and has to reapply for the coaching job. Happened a couple years ago with a football coach in the area. Not really sure why, but they have to do it that way. They are required to post it, even if he is going to be rehired.

I believe Stu is retiring from teaching, and has to reapply for the coaching job. Happened a couple years ago with a football coach in the area. Not really sure why, but they have to do it that way. They are required to post it, even if he is going to be rehired.
Ahhh...that could be

That’s exactly the story...he will be back as coach

That time of the year...Updated

Openings and 2017-18 record

Central DeWitt 6-16
Clinton 3-20
Colo-Nesco 12-9
Columbus Catholic 2-19
Drake 17-17 (Darian Devries)
Iowa City Liberty 8-14
Iowa Christian Academy 1-17
Ottumwa, 6-16
Panorama
6-16
Perry 5-18
Southeast Polk 6-15
West Branch 13-10
Western Dubuque 15-7
Whiting 2-20
Union, La Porte City 5-17

Isn’t it awesome when coaches leave after the talent dries up
Well... The coach actually just showed up 2 years ago, so he really came when the talent was ripe anyways.
He left Southeast Polk when the talent dried up some(State tourney 2014) in 2016 for Muscatine.
He wanted to be back close to Iowa City, so he turned down the IC High position in favor of Muscatine which happened to have one more big talent...
The rumor was he was planning to move back down to Florida after the season, so he would be leaving sooner if they lost prior to the State Tourney.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT