ADVERTISEMENT

Head Girls Basketball Openings

I have no connections to CB or to TJ, but I do find some of these rebuttals amusing . Apparently western Iowa is quite a bit more conservative (common sense reasoning) than some eastern Iowa liberals (no rationale or credence) when it comes to analyzing a bad situation. We avoid drinking the left-wing kool aid and make rational opinions and have intelligent discussions based on history, research, and facts. If one cannot comprehend the message, find someone (a conservative) to explain it to you.

Originally posted by scbull:
I have no connections to CB or to TJ, but I do find some of these rebuttals amusing . Apparently western Iowa is quite a bit more conservative (common sense reasoning) than some eastern Iowa liberals (no rationale or credence) when it comes to analyzing a bad situation. We avoid drinking the left-wing kool aid and make rational opinions and have intelligent discussions based on history, research, and facts. If one cannot comprehend the message, find someone (a conservative) to explain it to you.

Not sure where the political reach came from, but with the reasoning you have portrayed shows your youth. On a side note, I am assuming you are young, but thinking that my comment leads you to call me a liberal, far from it, starting back in the 80's as a delegate for Reagan/Bush. Politics doesn't have a position here.

My point is the coach is there, he may not be the one I would have hired or you would want, but what do you want done now? Fire him before he has a chance? After 40 years of watching/reffing/coaching basketball I have seen good coaches and bad coaches. I guess that is not enough experience for you. Making comments like earlier that he may be gone after one year or before combined with the political reach kinda makes me believe you need to have someone explain it to you.

Again, just my opinion. I guess if he goes 0-21, you may get your wish and he is gone after his first year. What if he wins just 5? Do you still want him gone? I enjoy good honest debate on issues with a side of snarkiness. I have just had too many people I know, both as youth coaches and school coaches that have been pushed/forced out because of issues that have been brought up by myself and others on this thread. Maybe I am the only one who has this opinion, but I don't think that. I will stay with my belief. After all, during the last election I had to replace my McCain-Palin yard sign 7 times, probably due to those darn liberals drinking that left wing koolaid you were talkin bout.

Coach'd, I think you have said it very well. Nothing can be done about it now except wait and see how it goes. All the complaining now won't do anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT