ADVERTISEMENT

Head Coaching Jobs Thread

http://www.williamsburg.k12.ia.us/pages/Williamsburg_CSD/District/Employment
It is posted on their school home page. I have to say that is shocking news, I thought many in the state considered coach Schlabaugh a good coach and coming off a 4th place state finish.
Dave's a great coach. He also loses a ton of talent, including his son, who is going to play at Coe I believe. Makes sense to go out after a great year, relax, and enjoy watching his son play college ball.

Dave's a great coach. He also loses a ton of talent, including his son, who is going to play at Coe I believe. Makes sense to go out after a great year, relax, and enjoy watching his son play college ball.
Yes, Dave is a very good coach, and my guess is he will be coaching somewhere next year or within 2 years for sure.

I think North Polk hired an ex coach from Newton. Not sure of the name. Hope the parents like him.

Why? I'm not sure exactly when it happened, but this whole idea that parents have to like the coach is a bunch of BS. You going to be there when you don't like Sonny's boss in 10 years too? Ridiculous! Let the coaches do their jobs, sit back, enjoy your kids' teams perform and keep your mouth shut.

Why? I'm not sure exactly when it happened, but this whole idea that parents have to like the coach is a bunch of BS. You going to be there when you don't like Sonny's boss in 10 years too? Ridiculous! Let the coaches do their jobs, sit back, enjoy your kids' teams perform and keep your mouth shut.
That's what I was getting at. I think the parents ran off a good coach.

Yes. Humboldt is open. Coach Mohling has taken a position at Guthrie Center for a career change in teaching. He made it official today. Congrats to him! Good luck to him, Humboldt, and Guthrie Center.

Yes. Humboldt is open. Coach Mohling has taken a position at Guthrie Center for a career change in teaching. He made it official today. Congrats to him! Good luck to him, Humboldt, and Guthrie Center.

What can you tell me about Coach Mohling? I'm an alum so I'm curious about the new hire. Probably won't matter much because GC has really fallen on hard times recently.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT