ADVERTISEMENT

Good ole Hank “Guam is sinking” Johnson….

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
is at it again with another glittering jewel of colossal ignorance (must need ratings, why else give him a platform):
Just to clarify for budding Marxist’s like our own Sockpuppet and Dennis the menace, this is a representative republic, not a pure democracy.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
It’s amazing that there are people out there stupid enough to think “black voter suppression” is real and can’t be eradicated until mail-in ballots lacking valid identification are allowed. To deny the dems from cheating elections is racist.

But these imbeciles clearly exist, as evidenced here with SockMonkey, Nurse and a few others.

notice how these imbeciles never actually point out any facts or specifics... they just claim they are losing voting rights. black hole stupid.

I cannot believe anyone would ever put a microphone in front of him after the Guam comments...
That’s pretty dumb for sure. How do you feel about the Queen of the MAGA cult denial of the 9/11 Pentagon plane and Jewish space lasers, QAnon blood sucking congressmen. Did you vote for her over the neurosurgeon she ran against??

Your analysis? Q vs MD… go…

That’s pretty dumb for sure. How do you feel about the Queen of the MAGA cult denial of the 9/11 Pentagon plane and Jewish space lasers, QAnon blood sucking congressmen. Did you vote for her over the neurosurgeon she ran against??

how do you feel about a demented idiot that cannot construct coherent sentences?

Reactions: Reasoned
how do you feel about a demented idiot that cannot construct coherent sentences?
I understand that the narrative makes you feel better… How do you feel about the cold stark reality that A demented idiot demolished Trumpsky in 3 face to face debates - without teleprompters. Thats what finally lost it for him… that and irrational statements about bleach injections and valley forge airfields. most realized that he’s truly crazy AF.

Not a single person on this board has ever said one positive thing about MTG...

She's an idiot. That doesn't excuse or make Hank look less idiotic...so I don't get why you deflect.

I understand that the narrative makes you feel better… How do you feel about the cold stark reality that A demented idiot demolished Trumpsky in 3 face to face debates - without teleprompters. Thats what finally lost it for him… that and irrational statements about bleach injections and valley forge airfields. most realized that he’s truly crazy AF.

Well the good ole USA hung in there with a two-term do-nothing Obama, yep the systemic racist USA did that... Oprah and her $2 billion told me that.

It is not a narrative. Have you ever listened to Dementia try to speak?
I hear sleepy is down at the pool... if you hurry you can wipe his legs down and watch the white hairs stand back up.

Last edited:
I have never heard of Hank. Meanwhile Trumpsky chooses the crazy bitch as a leader of what used to be the GOP. She is now the face of the party ( like pedophile Gaetz) ... like it or not .

You don't want to hear Hank... if you listen to him your IQ will drop exponentially... black hole stupid democrat like most. Congrats on being a democrat. Better vacation in Guam now before it sinks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reasoned
I just heard his interview . Agree that Johnson is an idiot and has no place in elected office.

… So what Is the difference in Guam sinking and the unquestioned QCult leader saying our colonial troops took landing fields at Valley forge… or suggesting injecting bleach ?

He can’t unsay that- it’s recorded for posterity. but you will not admit it. I’ll supply video if you like. Don’t make me do it.

I just heard his interview . Agree that Johnson is an idiot and has no place in elected office.

… So what Is the difference in Guam sinking and the unquestioned QCult leader saying our colonial troops took landing fields at Valley forge… or suggesting injecting bleach ?

He can’t unsay that- it’s recorded for posterity. but you will not admit it. I’ll supply video if you like. Don’t make me do it.
Hank Johnson is still in office, years after making that ridiculous comment.

Orangeman holds no office...unless you are aware of something the rest of us are not?

Hank Johnson is still in office, years after making that ridiculous comment.

Orangeman holds no office...unless you are aware of something the rest of us are not?
I’m aware that he is the undisputed leader of what used to be the GOP. It is Trumpskys party and agenda and you are supporting it or opposing it. Why do the “leaders” that you won’t name visit Trumpsky to get his guidance and approval ??

I’m aware that he is the undisputed leader of what used to be the GOP. It is Trumpskys party and agenda and you are supporting it or opposing it. Why do the “leaders” that you won’t name visit Trumpsky to get his guidance and approval ??
You already know my stance on this.

Again - its your defense of Biden that gives you away. Nobody really gives a shit that you hate Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT