ADVERTISEMENT

Girls vs. Boys state tournament courts

iowalongs230

Freshman
Feb 13, 2017
So for the girls state tournament, the court was a generic court dedicated to the girls athletic union with their logo at the top of each key. etc. This week for the boys tournament the court is the Iowa Wolves court with the IHSAA logo added in empty space. Nice.

Haha what the heck? I don't know how I feel about the change, though I do like the look of the Iowa Wolves' court.

No doubt they are somehow getting $$$ out of promoting the Wolves and chose that over making it look like an actual state tournament court.

Reactions: Bulldog198240
Actually, looking back, it was the generic "Wells Fargo" look. Thought it had the IAHSAA logo in the middle, but it didn't. Ya know what? I think I prefer the new look.

I have my doubts the association is getting money for it. Probably just didn't have to pay to change it over after the Wolves played yesterday. It doesn't really matter anyway and I like it better than the generic Wells Fargo floor they always used.

It’s actually a higher quality court. The Wells Fargo Court was littered with dead spots. It’s a good move by the association.

Red87, that's exactly what I had heard. The Wolves court is much nicer and much newer than the court the girls played on. Supposedly many many dead spots.

The Iowa what lol ? Hey anything to make a buck by the Boone clowns. Surprised the Illinois state flag isn't painted on center court since that is the only state that can watch the Iowa state tourney. Idiots

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT