ADVERTISEMENT

Georgiaaaaa.. Georgiaaaaaa…

Read yours nd others posts about your POTUS and Hunter for a definition of irony.

Least worst in all cases compared to the elternatives.
You can stick your head in the sand all you want regarding the current administration. It just shows your true colors.

Few, if any, of us are die-hard Trump fans. The difference is we realize that most modern republicans are the lite beer version of the Dems. You know this too, so digging your heels in just makes you complicit. Trump's appeal is due to him bucking the establishment. Is he an idiot? No, but he does and says a lot of stupid things. Usually when he is shooting from the hip with his remarks. His ego and his hardheadedness won't let him stay on point with what was prepared ahead of time. Even his kids show frustration with him, he doesn't even listen to them half the time. Corrupt business dealings? LOL - I hope that is a rhetorical question. Let's profile most high level execs in the US today. Being in NY real estate moves the needle even farther. Is that enough criticism of Trump for you? I haven't really liked any POTUS candidate since Reagan. Did that make me scamper away to vote for the likes of Gore, Obama, or Kerry? No.

So what is it? Are you siding with the statists on principle, or are you counting on being in the 1% when the dust settles and the tyrants really take over?

Last edited:
Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Least worst in all cases compared to the elternatives.
After the last two years you still stand by this tripe?

72866298.jpg

You can stick your head in the sand all you want regarding the current administration. It just shows your true colors.

Few, if any, of us are die-hard Trump fans. The difference is we realize that most modern republicans are the lite beer version of the Dems. You know this too, so digging your heels in just makes you complicit. Trump's appeal is due to him bucking the establishment. Is he an idiot? No, but he does and says a lot of stupid things. Usually when he is shooting from the hip with his remarks. His ego and his hardheadedness won't let him stay on point with what was prepared ahead of time. Even his kids show frustration with him, he doesn't even listen to them half the time. Corrupt business dealings? LOL - I hope that is a rhetorical question. Let's profile most high level execs in the US today. Being in NY real estate moves the needle even farther. Is that enough criticism of Trump for you? I haven't really liked any POTUS candidate since Reagan. Did that make me scamper away to vote for the likes of Gore, Obama, or Kerry? No.

So what is it? Are you siding with the statists on principle, or are you counting on being in the 1% when the dust settles and the tyrants really take over?

steve-austin.gif

Told ya. Everybody knows it, everybody trolls it.

Do you really want to engage in photos and video interview’s containing improper incestuous sexual behavior with a young attractive daughter?? If so I can….

Do you really want to engage in photos and video interview’s containing improper incestuous sexual behavior with a young attractive daughter?? If so I can….
bring it!!!

Start presenting all of this "evidence' you have collected. Do you keep yours in the garage next to your corvette like your sleepy, incontinent hero does?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT