Georgiaaaaa.. Georgiaaaaaa…

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Exactly As I Said ( Part 1) ..
THERE WILL BE INDICTMENTS..
THERE WILL BE PERJURY…
THERE WILL BE CONVICTIONS .

All will roll on the most corrupt POTUS and staff enablers in US history.

Otisville is still a possibility … but some Georgia conviction ensures that there are no “pocket pardons” out there.

He is truly fvcked… no more will go to jail for the orange man.

THERE WILL BE PERJURY…

Otisville is still a possibility … but some Georgia conviction ensures that there are no “pocket pardons” out there.

“We dont like your answer so therefore you are lying”. And like the lemming you are you gobble it up. You’re a sad, petty little man.

THERE WILL BE PERJURY…

As fvcked as Gaetz IYO?

“We dont like your answer so therefore you are lying”. And like the lemming you are you gobble it up. You’re a sad, petty little man.
Yep- everyone is a RINO or lib now. Funny AF that most all of the supporting witnesses are GOP politicians like Raffensberger and Kemp who were overwhelmingly re-elected and were threatened by MAGAts for calling him out. No credibility there right??

Get your popcorn.. it’s happening.

I’ll just set a bag of popcorn on the counter and let the heat death of the universe eventually pop the bag….. that’s about how long it’ll be “happening”
Yep… nothing to worry about when a grand jury recommendation has this…
“A majority of the grand jury believes that perjury may have been committed by one or more witnesses testifying before it,” the report says. “ The Grand Jury recommends that the district attorney seek appropriate indictments for such crimes where the evidence is compelling.”

They will all be RINOs to the Cult folk here. 100% certainty that the Cult will question the indictments as being political .. even when the judgement / order is by a Trumpsky appointee.

100%

Yep- everyone is a RINO or lib now. Funny AF that most all of the supporting witnesses are GOP politicians like Raffensberger and Kemp who were overwhelmingly re-elected and were threatened by MAGAts for calling him out. No credibility there right??

Keep us updated. We all know you’ve got no other mission in life.

“A majority of the grand jury believes that perjury may have been committed by one or more witnesses testifying before it,” the report says. “ The Grand Jury recommends that the district attorney seek appropriate indictments for such crimes where the evidence is compelling.”

Do you actually know what any of this means?

Yep… nothing to worry about when a grand jury recommendation has this…

They will all be RINOs to the Cult folk here. 100% certainty that the Cult will question the indictments as being political .. even when the judgement / order is by a Trumpsky appointee.

100%
I can legitimately take everything you say and count on the exact opposite happening. This will be no different.

I can legitimately take everything you say and count on the exact opposite happening. This will be no different.
So in a way, Gator is kind of like feeble Joe….as it pertains to foreign policy decisions……and most anything else.

"I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades,” former Defense Secretary Robert Gates says of (then) Vice President Joe Biden.

When? Before or after my funeral? Lol

Now we know Trump is done, for none other than Adam “the lying sack of” Schiff says so..

Do you actually know what any of this means?

So you sort of dodged this^^

A majority of the grand jury believes that perjury may have been committed by one or more witnesses testifying before it,” the report says. “ The Grand Jury recommends that the district attorney seek appropriate indictments for such crimes where the evidence is compelling.”

Put simply, a majority on an impaneled grand jury believes that there MIGHT have been perjury committed by witnesses.

Their recommendation is that the DA present that testimony before another grand jury to determine if they indeed perjured themselves so that the witness could be indicted for their testimony.

Rock fvcking solid BG...as usual. Convictions are guaranteed??? Again???

Put simply, a majority on an impaneled grand jury believes that there MIGHT have been perjury committed by witnesses.

Their recommendation is that the DA present that testimony before another grand jury to determine if they indeed perjured themselves so that the witness could be indicted for their testimony.

Why are you being so obtuse? ( $1 to Andy)

“A majority of the grand jury believes that perjury may have been committed by one or more witnesses testifying before it," said a section of the report released Thursday. "The grand jury recommends that the District Attorney seek appropriate indictments for such crimes where the evidence is compelling."

Of course the order said “MAY and COMPELLING” as qualifiers.

The defendant has the right to a trial.

Where did I say convictions are guaranteed here?

Only that the Cult will call it out as political prosecution- even if the hostile witnesses are lifetime GOP who were overwhelmingly elected in a RED state.

Why are you being so obtuse? ( $1 to Andy)

“A majority of the grand jury believes that perjury may have been committed by one or more witnesses testifying before it," said a section of the report released Thursday. "The grand jury recommends that the District Attorney seek appropriate indictments for such crimes where the evidence is compelling."

Of course the order said “MAY and COMPELLING” as qualifiers.

The defendant has the right to a trial.

And they'd need to be indicted by a separate grand jury...which hasn't happened yet.

Am I being obtuse or did you yet again cum before your pants were unzipped?

Gator doesn’t have any idea what the fook is going on here in Georgia. I’ve lived here nearly 25 years. He has no clue.
Did you vote for Kemp and Raffensberger? ( you know you did) You know they are primarily responsible for this. Raffensberger and his office staff recorded “ the perfect call” and turned it in to the GA AG and DOJ the next day? No hesitation. . Otherwise no one would have known.

Yet those same RINOs were re-elected in a landslide. This is the part that I know for sure. Anything else I’m missing? .

Have you ever thought that MAYBE the majority of swing voters and moderate GOP actually hate the MF as bad as I do and want to see him gone?

Have you ever thought that MAYBE the majority of swing voters and moderate GOP actually hate the MF as bad as I do and want to see him gone?

Very damn few people share your level of irrational hate for Trump. Most people, the sane ones, just don't care for the man and would rather have someone else.

Let me be crystal clear...you sir are an absolute outlier. A fvcking loon on this subject, in fact.

Did you vote for Kemp and Raffensberger? ( you know you did) You know they are primarily responsible for this. Raffensberger and his office staff recorded “ the perfect call” and turned it in to the GA AG and DOJ the next day? No hesitation. . Otherwise no one would have known.

Yet those same RINOs were re-elected in a landslide. This is the part that I know for sure. Anything else I’m missing? .

Just about everyone here has given their opinion on trump. You’re a broken record on the subject. I’m not repeating myself just so you can ignore it and vomit your same shut all over the board. I also think you need professional help - some combination of therapy and medication seems to be in order.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Very damn few people share your level of irrational hate for Trump. Most people, the sane ones, just don't care for the man and would rather have someone else.

Let me be crystal clear...you sir are an absolute outlier. A fvcking loon on this subject, in fact.
Just about everyone here has given their opinion on trump. You’re a broken record on the subject. I’m not repeating myself just so you can ignore it and vomit your same shut all over the board. I also think you need professional help - some combination of therapy and medication seems to be in order.
Read yours nd others posts about your POTUS and Hunter for a definition of irony.

Least worst in all cases compared to the elternatives.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT