ADVERTISEMENT

Barrack is The 12th discple

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
12 indictments now on campaign staff and administration. Has there ever been a more corrupt administration in world history? How bad does it have to be to get $ 250M bail? Name one.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
12 indictments now on campaign staff and administration. Has there ever been a more corrupt administration in world history? How bad does it have to be to get $ 250M bail? Name one.

Don’t sprain your wrist tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White

Robert Durst. What do I win?

Only 12?
I expect before it’s all said and done (given the level of hatred and derangement for all things Trump), the Marxist’s have 74 million more to go…..unless they decide to just shoot us.

So much corruption … so many opportunities for Otisville. It’s hard to pick a favorite right now.
Which one will lead to an indictment of Trump? And how disappointed will you be when it’s None? Bonus question, do you support equal Investigation into the Biden administratio? Do you have the slightest curiosity as to who is buying up crackhead Hunter’s “art”? If you don’t, you should never make another comment about your bullshit takes of Trump being corrupt... do you think it is acceptable that the Biden Administration is not allowing the release of this information?

Only 12?
I expect before it’s all said and done (given the level of hatred and derangement for all things Trump), the Marxist’s have 74 million more to go…..unless they decide to just shoot us.
Hahahahahahahaha!!!! About to be felon number twelve from that administration, and you’re wallowing in victimhood. That encapsulates the American Conservative perfectly. Priceless!

Is this the one that’s going to drag Trump down finally?
The American people delivered justice. Since the Republicans were derelict in holding his crimes accountable, the voters delivered that verdict. So corrupt and amoral he built back the blue wall up north, and delivered Biden two decades long held GOP states to the south. Next time maybe don’t become brainwashed into the cult of a completely corrupt, unethical, serial lying, man-baby moron?

Just remember Sockpuppet, your Marxist movement is credited with the eloquent phrase, “you have to break eggs in order to make an omelette.”

Reactions: alphatiger08
Which one will lead to an indictment of Trump? And how disappointed will you be when it’s None? Bonus question, do you support equal Investigation into the Biden administratio? Do you have the slightest curiosity as to who is buying up crackhead Hunter’s “art”? If you don’t, you should never make another comment about your bullshit takes of Trump being corrupt... do you think it is acceptable that the Biden Administration is not allowing the release of this information?
I have said many times here that I would be in favor prosecution of any family member of any POTUS who financially benefits from political influence. Unfortunately, there are no laws that specifically prohibit it.

The only recourse is enforcement of tax reporting or foreign lobbying regulations . Hunter filed his tax returns every year… and is presently being investigated in Delaware as a result of a DOJ probe initiated by Trumpsky in 2018.

It seems fair to me to do the same with the Trumsky mafia and financial benefits from trade agreements or loans from foreign beneficiaries.

Agree or no?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT