ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia looks rigged

If he loses, it’s thUGA’s fault for not teaching him how to talk.

herschel2elsf.0.jpg

I’ve seen kemp leading but have feared that fat Stacey would find a way to cheat.

Speaking of loser commies running for governor- anyone seen the liberal loser running for governor in Oregon? Ugly, manly looking birthing person dressed like a hipster metrosexual man.

What’s your beef with the Buffaloes of Colorado?
Funny. Because usually we are talking about blue cities in a otherwise red state. That said. I see Clarke continues to be blue. That’s why I’d live in Oconee instead.

Last edited:
Funny. Because usually we are talking about blue cities in an otherwise red state. That said. I see Clarke coke ti yes to be blue. That’s why I’d live in Oconee instead.
That’s exactly why I moved to Oconee 10 years ago. I wasn’t about to let my children grow up in that liberal shit. Athens used to be a great little town, then it turned blue

That’s exactly why I moved to Oconee 10 years ago. I wasn’t about to let my children grow up in that liberal shit. Athens used to be a great little town, then it turned blue
It’s a college town…..nuff said.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Pubs need to turn out on the run off…maybe Kemp will help

Ugag legend Herschel Walker didn’t win Athens…what a shthole school.

Peyton would carry 80% here
Been there before with a run off and it didn’t work out so well, as I said, GA has it’s own “little Chicago” (Hot-lanta) and it’s “cultured”🙄 progressive college haven Athens……good luck with that.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT