Georgia looks rigged

Jul 20, 2006
If he loses, it’s thUGA’s fault for not teaching him how to talk.

herschel2elsf.0.jpg

billywayneluck

All District
Dec 28, 2009
I’ve seen kemp leading but have feared that fat Stacey would find a way to cheat.

Speaking of loser commies running for governor- anyone seen the liberal loser running for governor in Oregon? Ugly, manly looking birthing person dressed like a hipster metrosexual man.

GwinnettDawg

All Conference
Aug 7, 2001
What’s your beef with the Buffaloes of Colorado?
Funny. Because usually we are talking about blue cities in a otherwise red state. That said. I see Clarke continues to be blue. That’s why I’d live in Oconee instead.

Last edited:

ZosoDawg

Varsity
May 29, 2001
Funny. Because usually we are talking about blue cities in an otherwise red state. That said. I see Clarke coke ti yes to be blue. That’s why I’d live in Oconee instead.
That’s exactly why I moved to Oconee 10 years ago. I wasn’t about to let my children grow up in that liberal shit. Athens used to be a great little town, then it turned blue

Reasoned

All Conference
Oct 25, 2017
That’s exactly why I moved to Oconee 10 years ago. I wasn’t about to let my children grow up in that liberal shit. Athens used to be a great little town, then it turned blue
It’s a college town…..nuff said.

Reactions: ZosoDawg

Reasoned

All Conference
Oct 25, 2017
Pubs need to turn out on the run off…maybe Kemp will help

Ugag legend Herschel Walker didn’t win Athens…what a shthole school.

Peyton would carry 80% here
Been there before with a run off and it didn’t work out so well, as I said, GA has it’s own “little Chicago” (Hot-lanta) and it’s “cultured”🙄 progressive college haven Athens……good luck with that.

Reactions: ZosoDawg

Latest posts