ADVERTISEMENT

Gator, why hasn’t Biden disavowed pedophilia?

my favorite part was the white supremacist Proud Boys’ leader on the left...

that is the whitest dude I’ve ever seen...

my favorite part was the white supremacist Proud Boys’ leader on the left...

that is the whitest dude I’ve ever seen...

How about that racist prick shaking his hand.

When will BG disavow pedophilia? How can he possibly, in good conscience, support such evil?

Trump was hammered on white suoremacists constantly despite saying the actual words that he disavowed those groups. So we will play that same game here, because we all know the mouthpiece media won’t do it like they should.

so, why hasn’t he? And why haven’t you?
Ok... I disavow pedophilia.

I also put my money where my mouth is by contributing to charities such as Kings Ranch. So I must oppose it more than you. I can give you the address and challenge you to match my donations every year. You in?

I also put my money where my mouth is by contributing to charities such as Kings Ranch. So I must oppose it more than you. I can give you the address and challenge you to match my donations every year. You in?

You also donate to the Lincoln Project so your back to zero. Pick a side imo.

Also, you disavowed on Sunday? Will you disavow on Monday? If not, we should just assume that you have changed your mind, right?

You’re going to need to say you disavow pedophilia every day from here on out...liberal rules apply

Trump was hammered on white suoremacists constantly despite saying the actual words that he disavowed those groups. So we will play that same game here, because we all know the mouthpiece media won’t do it like they should.

so, why hasn’t he? And why haven’t you?

Pedophilia is simply 'sex workers' doing their job... just ask Kamala Harris

Thanks Gator

Interestingly....gator has posted about the Lincoln project today but has yet to disavow pedophilia
I’m still waiting on the link about pedophelia . WTF are you talking about. Is that the Lincoln project thing.

Dammmnnn. They did a number on you people.... helping in a historic beatdown of an incumbent POTUS.

I’m still waiting on the link about pedophelia . WTF are you talking about. Is that the Lincoln project thing.

Dammmnnn. They did a number on you people.... helping in a historic beatdown of an incumbent POTUS.

merely pointing out your hypocrisy, which is great when it comes to Trump

Reactions: BamaFan1137

so which are you doing, attempting to deny that one of your heroes is a sexual predator of young men? Or are you defending him because he accomplished something you also wanted? Either way you aren't looking very good in all this.

so which are you doing, attempting to deny that one of your heroes is a sexual predator of young men? Or are you defending him because he accomplished something you also wanted? Either way you aren't looking very good in all this.
Will you deny that Trumpsky likes peeping in on naked teenage girls?? Typical sexual predator.

Which event hit you harder? - Biden’s beatdown of Trumpsky- or 2nd and 26 ?? You might hate Devonta Smith more than Biden. He has truly owned you too.

Will you deny that Trumpsky likes peeping in on naked teenage girls?? Typical sexual predator.

Which event hit you harder? - Biden’s beatdown of Trumpsky- or 2nd and 26 ?? You might hate Devonta Smith more than Biden. He has truly owned you too.

^^^^^won’t deny an organization that was founded by a pedophile and was well known as a predator within the organization

That’s how much Trump owns his lib ass

^^^^^won’t deny an organization that was founded by a pedophile and was well known as a predator within the organization

That’s how much Trump owns his lib ass
You still support the extremist wing of the GOP led by a historically corrupt insurrectionist, rapist and pedofile. I denounced the actions of individual ( never heard of him) who is no longer with a PAC. You would re-elect Trumpsky tomorrow. There’s the difference.

Im thinking that Joe beating Trumpsky burns that azzz waaay more than 2nd- 26 and 5 straight. Has to suck. 4 more years!!! Get better candidates.

You still support the extremist wing of the GOP led by a historically corrupt insurrectionist, rapist and pedofile. I denounced the actions of individual ( never heard of him) who is no longer with a PAC. You would re-elect Trumpsky tomorrow. There’s the difference.

Im thinking that Joe beating Trumpsky burns that azzz waaay more than 2nd- 26 and 5 straight. Has to suck. 4 more years!!! Get better candidates.
Nurse, you’ve gotten a lot out of this ruse. Now admit it.....you didn’t really vote for Biden, did you?

Nurse, you’ve gotten a lot out of this ruse. Now admit it.....you didn’t really vote for Biden, did you?

Have you seen his level of TDS? He would’ve voted for Osama Bin Laden if the Lincoln project told him to.

“Well yes, he did kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people, but he actually has not ever sent a tweet. He’s our guy!”

...but we’re lemmings. Can’t make this shit up lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT