ADVERTISEMENT

Gator supports lib judge nominees like this loon…

"I don't have time to finish this list. It's longer than King Kong's arm." Fvcking gold
Maybe he was referring to pending federal charges vs his Defendant nominee. 71 as of today think it exceeds 100 the by end of August?

The most entertaining take I’ve seen today in RWM was “ well they didn’t delete all the servers”

Maybe he was referring to pending federal charges vs his Defendant nominee. 71 as of today think it exceeds 100 the by end of August?

The most entertaining take I’ve seen today in RWM was “ well they didn’t delete all the servers”
Oh. I thought he was referring to the number of times this nominee had her legal opinions shit on.

Lol no.

These are the people you helped elect, you stupid fck.

Who cares?? Wait… another Trump maintenance worker just flipped. Up to charge 72, Witness #6.

The stupidity of self incriminating actions of your defendant nominee is astounding… but the BOSS wanted the server deleted.

Lock him up … Lock him up.. I love the irony.

Oh. I thought he was referring to the number of times this nominee had her legal opinions shit on.
Who cares about some insignificant judge appointments when the GOP nominee is getting hammered daily by more videotaped evidence of felony obstruction … this compounded by more proven obstruction to cover up the last obstruction.

Trumpsky will have to hire a new maintenance staff at this rate.

Who cares about some insignificant judge appointments when the GOP nominee is getting hammered daily by more videotaped evidence of felony obstruction … this compounded by more proven obstruction to cover up the last obstruction.

Trumpsky will have to hire a new maintenance staff at this rate.
All judge appointments are significant. If they weren't, you wouldn't take the time to remind people when a Trump appointed judge ruled against him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT