ADVERTISEMENT

gator, only difference is the helicopters are bigger!***

Not really.. about the same.. maybe that and a completely secure airport 10 miles away??… no Chinese tanks around the embassy?.Afghan troops suddenly developing bone spurs and running?? Not sure what your point is.

Trumpsky made the deal with the enemy last year and deliberately drew the troop level down to 2500 before he ran for Maralago.

He would have recalled all military around the world to sabotage Sleepy Joe if JSOC would have allowed it.

Not really.. about the same.. maybe that and a completely secure airport 10 miles away??… no Chinese tanks around the embassy?.Afghan troops suddenly developing bone spurs and running?? Not sure what your point is.

Trumpsky made the deal with the enemy last year and deliberately drew the troop level down to 2500 before he ran for Maralago.

He would have recalled all military around the world to sabotage Sleepy Joe if JSOC would have allowed it.

the taliban was abiding by the cease fire….until forgetful joe swept it away because orange man bad

it’s ok for Republicans like you to criticize this debacle of biden’s gator

unless……

Reactions: BamaFan1137
the taliban was abiding by the cease fire….until forgetful joe swept it away because orange man bad

unless……
I’m LOL at the dipshits here and in the Trumpsky alternate reality - watching 1000z of Afghani rag heads on the streets cheer the Takiban caravans driving into their cities.

These cowardly fvckers REALLY wanted Sharia law under the blessing of a Mullah. you really think we should sacrife American lives and $$$ for that??

I’m LOL at the dipshits here and in the Trumpsky alternate reality - watching 1000z of Afghani rag heads on the streets cheer the Takiban caravans driving into their cities.

These cowardly fvckers REALLY wanted Sharia law under the blessing of a Mullah. you really think we should sacrife American lives and $$$ for that??

as said beforehand, we should’ve already been out of Afghanistan

even cnn and other lib news is saying biden has made a disaster out of this. Helicopters landing at the embassy rung a bell?

Dementia joe’s handlers had to send 5,000 troops BACK to Afghanistan to keep the taliban from taking the airport before a collapse

49 days ago he said there was ZERO chance of Afghanistan falling….Taliban had to be asked to pretty please stop to let us out.

I know you defend the man at all costs but damn gator….

CNN turning on a Dem president? Oooof.

thank goodness Peenace and gator are here to defend the forgetful one when everyone else recognizes another debacle of this president

Not so sure I’d throw my lot in with “the intelligence community,” they have their share of debacles to answer for.

However, perhaps in this one instance former Secretary of Defense (for Barry) Robert Gates is correct, Biden has "been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

Last edited:
Not so sure I’d throw my lot in with “the intelligence community,” they have their share of debacles to answer for.

However, perhaps in this one instance former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates is correct, Biden has "been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."
I’m taking that always to mean the Intel on withdrawal from Afghanistan. If you take a longer view I would agree with you.

You and reality are complete strangers.

How can that orange fvcker still be taking giant orange dumps in your noggin? Surely there's a vaccine for this???

as said beforehand, we should’ve already been out of Afghanistan

even cnn and other lib news is saying biden has made a disaster out of this. Helicopters landing at the embassy rung a bell?

Dementia joe’s handlers had to send 5,000 troops BACK to Afghanistan to keep the taliban from taking the airport before a collapse

49 days ago he said there was ZERO chance of Afghanistan falling….Taliban had to be asked to pretty please stop to let us out.

I know you defend the man at all costs but damn gator….
Name the POTUS that drew down American forces to 2500 for a whole country before he left office.

Name a president that didn’t lose Afghanistan and leave millions to the fate of the Taliban when the drawdown was to 2,500

I’m going with dipshit instead of dumbass this time
Who made the Afghan troops go bone spurs? It was their job to defend their country after the Trumpsky deal- correct? They were trained for 20 yrs.

lol

Time magazine….(They hate Trump)

Joe Biden's Botched Withdrawal Plunges Afghanistan Into Chaos​

When the libs turn on Biden.

might just be them positioning to invoke 25th and get heels up in there. Imagine it! Last in the dem primary ends up in the White House! Only the Dems can fvck up something in that grandiose of a fashion.

How was withdrawal botched?

Oh my fvck...😂😡😂

It wasn't....things are proceeding as planned. Obviously. That's why we had to redeploy more than double the number of troops we had at the beginning of the withdrawal...because nothing was botched.

What in the entire fvck...LOL, there are no words to express how utterly dull-witted and foolish your question and comments are in this post.

Oh my fvck...😂😡😂

It wasn't....things are proceeding as planned. Obviously. That's why we had to redeploy more than double the number of troops we had at the beginning of the withdrawal...because nothing was botched.

What in the entire fvck...LOL, there are no words to express how utterly dull-witted and foolish your question and comments are in this post.
Hey but at least orangeman isn’t on Twitter!

meanwhile…

Oh my fvck...😂😡😂

Exactly!
Trumpsky deliberately reduced the troop levels to the point they couldn’t defend both the embassy and the airport. Biden chose the airport and evacuated staff and civilians to safety there. Isn’t that a successful evacuation? If not- why not?

unless……
So now you are saying that Biden should have brought more troops in earlier? Which breaks the historic agreement that Trumpsky limited to 2500….

But then you infer that he broke the agreement by staying longer?

Withdrawal to zero by may 1 meant everyone- right? Including advisors and intelligence? You think that may have contributed to the sudden invasion?

Exactly!
Trumpsky deliberately reduced the troop levels to the point they couldn’t defend both the embassy and the airport. Biden chose the airport and evacuated staff and civilians to safety there. Isn’t that a successful evacuation? If not- why not?
You are clueless with all things military, Nurse. This is why you were relegated to squeezing puss out of sickdix while serving in Vietnam. As you’ve stated, “they had stopped fighting when I was there”, is probably why you - a Vietnam vet - know so little about whether or not this debacle is or isn’t a success.
BTW, thank you for your service.

So now you are saying that Biden should have brought more troops in earlier? Which breaks the historic agreement that Trumpsky limited to 2500….

Withdrawal to zero by may 1 meant everyone- right? Including advisors and intelligence? You think that may have contributed to the sudden invasion?

Im saying he lied or he’s stupid.
Which do you think?

he told us zero percent chance of taliban doing what they did

So Biden could alter one part of that deal but he couldn't alter the other?

Try again. Your boy broke one off in his own ass and instead of owning it, he's trying the Potomac two-step. No one is buying...save those with the MOST extreme cases of TDS. Even CNN has called bullshit.

You are clueless with all things military, Nurse. This is why you were relegated to squeezing puss out of sickdix while serving in Vietnam. As you’ve stated, “they had stopped fighting when I was there”, is probably why you - a Vietnam vet - know so little about whether or not this debacle is or isn’t a success.
BTW, thank you for your service.
You are the one that’s clueless. You’ve always been confused so I get it. You opinion means nothing. You thought the war ended in 1973. Now after seeing what happened in 75 you are suddenly an expert. You don’t know jack shit. Go fvck yourself.

You don’t know jack shit. Go fvck yourself.
There’s no need to get al pissed off about it. You once bragged about hiding “in the rear with the gear” as if that would impress us. Turns out you turned in yore man-card for a nurse skirt and agreed to “massage” vd out of the GI’s swollen peckers. Personally I would’ve preferred an M16 and my pride but YOU GO GIRL!

dgkhi6yw0aaq3f1.jpg

Gator is right! Just listen to this guy!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT